Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors)
post-16128074
Post #2,116 of 2,116

Wildcatsare1

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I've watched most of this-- what a great interview. It was fascinating to get the detailed perspective of someone at the sound engineer level of IEM development. Listening to Johannes describe the overall philosophy and approach of Vision Ears, namely how they start with a clear vision of what they want to achieve and then hone their craft until that vision is realized, all the while being able to think outside the box and experiment with different configurations, technologies and approaches...left me with a clear sense of why I love their company so much. They remind me a lot of Campfire Audio for their fashionable aesthetic, devotion to quality across the board and willingness to think outside the box and try new things.

In other news I wish their was a way to get an Erlkonig tour/demo unit where I live...I really want to try this IEM.
I'm a bit afraid to review a “noobatnium” IEM, if I love it, and I win the lottery, the odds of ever getting one out of the hands of the current owners isn't very high!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)