1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Virtual Dynamics Master LE 2.0 Power Cord (black) $389 ABSOLUTELY FIRM --- FINAL OFFER --- (one sold recently on Audiogon for $925)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. IPodPJ
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    LAST CALL FOR AN INSANE DEAL!
    EXPERIENCED POWER CORD USERS, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!?

Virtual Dynamics Master LE 2.0 Power Cord.... one of the top 3 cords in the line up.  Originally this cord retailed for $4,000.  Buying direct you could have purchased it for about $2,000.  They dropped their price a little in later years but I acquired it for $1,200 + some graphic design work.

Works great, one of the best power cords ever made, especially for transports because it seems to drastically aid in clock performance/jitter reduction.  Virtually doubles the soundstage width and depth I've heard on some headphone amps like the Phoenix.
    The only reason I'm selling it is because I just don't have room for everything I own anymore, and this power cord is no toddler.
    It's a big stiffy that weighs about 6 pounds and requires a little clearance behind your rack!  It's a real man's cord.  Are you a real man?

But don't take my word for it!  Read some reviews about it online.

$600  $575  $525  $490  $440  $395  $389 ABSOLUTELY FIRM + shipping and paypal fees, or local pickup from Los Angeles area OK (San Fernando Valley).

(My price started out at $600 which would have been a steal for this cord.  The people who know about it,
    had they seen this ad would have snagged it up in a heartbeat.  Heck, after I bought it and let my audiophile
    neighbor try it, he bought a total of 4 of them.)

I bet the parts cost alone in this cord is worth more, not to mention they claimed it took over a week to build.

Feedback link is in my signature.  A+ seller.  Buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!!

Virtual Dynamics Power 3 Power Cord.... their basic power cord.  Original price was approximately $150.

Works perfectly, excellent cord for the price.  Great for amps, DACs, and power regenerators/conditioners.

There was some slander about this particular model at one point because someone foolishly let their cat
    use it as a chew toy so he decided to blame the manufacturer for allowing his cat to do whatever it wanted,
    all because he didn't like the materials he found inside which he claimed could be bought at Home Depot.
    Some could, some couldn't.  Newsflash: cables and power cords don't require wire that costs $200 per meter
    to sound good.  It's experience, time, R&D and trial and error which makes them perform well with certain components.
    And of course, they need to be safely made and wired with proper polarity going from IEC plug to the AC plug.
    It doesn't hurt if the wire and plugs are UL listed either, which is hard to find on aftermarket power cords but
    exist if you look for them.

Weighs about 6 pounds!

$SOLD$ + shipping and paypal fees, or local pickup from Los Angeles area OK.

Feedback link is in my signature.  A+ seller.  Buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.