Virginia area /north N. C. And MD meets sometime?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2016 at 10:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

NaiveSound

Headphoneus Supremus
Man, recently I've been recommended by a helpful person to seek out meets in the local area, a place I can share my equipment and test others out, I live in richmond Virginia, but willing to travel 3 hours or so. Would really love to do this.

Anything around that area in the coming weeks/months?

Jan 10, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 19
If you don't mind stretching your drive just a little bit we are planning to have a "mid-size" meet in Charlotte in mid to late March (around 20-30 attendees and perhaps some MOT-members of the trade). Date and time should hopefully be firmed up this coming week and it will be held at a hotel to make it convenient for those who need to come in the evening before. It will be on a Saturday. Check the link below: 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/790985/south-east-head-fi-meet

Jan 12, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #6 of 19
I'm in the Raleigh / Durham area, DC is a fine distance for me.

Jan 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #8 of 19
DC area meet is scheduled for Feb. 27 at the George Mason Regional Library in Annandale, VA. There will probably be a thread up soon.

Apr 8, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #11 of 19
Sounds like I missed this one. Please keep me posted on future meets. I'm currently based in eastern VA, but might be able to make it to either DC or Raleigh at some point.

Apr 8, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #12 of 19
  Sounds like I missed this one. Please keep me posted on future meets. I'm currently based in eastern VA, but might be able to make it to either DC or Raleigh at some point.

I think the next scheduled DC-area meet is for Capital Audio Fest at the beginning of July on one of the show days, probably the 10th. 

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #15 of 19

That's great! Any idea if a thread will be started, or would it be an informal gathering at CAF?

The best place to keep an eye on would be the DC meet impressions thread, which is currently full of discussion about other things, but would also likely be where that meet was organized before (also likely) a new thread was made for it, closer to the show. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back