Violectric DHA V590 DAC/AMP - Blue Velvet
Feb 4, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #376 of 732
Categorizing posts in the right place has become a lot more difficult over the years. Used to be there were headphone amps, and there were DACs, and very rarely you had a Benchmark or Lavry that had both functions - but that was a rarity. Nowadays there are probably just as many combo units as there are separates.

The Head Gear section does have a spot for integrated devices, but the forums do not. So I never know which way to do.

Feb 4, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #377 of 732
it seems that all 590 "pro" make these noises with the volume knob.
Here is for listening, with and without music play.

I am glad i bought the regular version and its totally silent

Feb 5, 2021 at 2:44 AM Post #379 of 732
yes, maybe if the manufacturer or an official representative read this Forum, then it might be good if he wishes to come and clarify and explain to us what remains something really mysterious. Thank you in advance !

I can't believe he's dishonest, so there is an explanation somewhere.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 4:06 AM Post #380 of 732
I'll show you guys a trick:

info@lake-people.de. Just write there and describe your experience in detail.

Feb 7, 2021 at 8:03 AM Post #384 of 732
For my part, I am quite dissatisfied. One shouldn't have to wonder with equipment at this price. And the reason I bought it is precisely because I didn't want to have to ask myself questions. For the moment, there is something inexplicable with some versions of the 590 "pro" that make noise and others that don't.
Here, there is no relation with mass loops.

Mar 10, 2021 at 7:32 PM Post #385 of 732
I just received a v590 Pro today and I have to say that I think this may be it for me when it comes to buying headphone amps for a very long time. The DAC is very good as well based on my initial impressions. I've been primarily listening to the v590 with my HE1000se's with the DAC upsampling set to "Best".

That being said, has anyone had the chance to pair the Schiit Gungnir or Yggdrasil with the v590? I'm not looking to get either of these DACs right away but I am interested in thoughts around the pairings as well as other DAC recommendations.

Mar 10, 2021 at 9:04 PM Post #386 of 732
I just received a v590 Pro today and I have to say that I think this may be it for me when it comes to buying headphone amps for a very long time. The DAC is very good as well based on my initial impressions. I've been primarily listening to the v590 with my HE1000se's with the DAC upsampling set to "Best".

That being said, has anyone had the chance to pair the Schiit Gungnir or Yggdrasil with the v590? I'm not looking to get either of these DACs right away but I am interested in thoughts around the pairings as well as other DAC recommendations.
I think it would be best to use the internal DAC. It seems like it is the best amp until volume control crackle sound shows up. Then the V281 again become the Apex AMP.

Mar 10, 2021 at 11:32 PM Post #387 of 732

Congrats. I have a hunch that it will pair very well with He1000se.

Mar 13, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #388 of 732
I will soon test V590, my two friends who listen it says that AMP section i very good but DAC section is "meh".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back