Vintage Grado RS-1 (with Brown Headband, Wooden Box Lined with Green Velvet)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 23, 2012 at 9:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

seacard

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm slowly moving to an electrostatic setup, and up for trade today is my Grado RS-1. It is the vintage model that comes with the beautiful Reference Series box, the dark wooden cups, and the brown leather headband. It is the best sounding RS-1 I've ever heard (and I've owned many). To be honest, I like this headphone more than the PS1000 (which is why I sold the PS1000 first).

The headphone works perfectly, but is not in perfect condition. There are 5 or 6 nicks on the left wood cup, and a couple on the right. The cable, however, is in great shape, as are the earpads. The headband looks great as well, with just a tiny spot of stitching coming loose (typical on all Grados, including brand new ones from the factory).

It comes with the Grado extension cable.

I would ideally like to trade for something like the SR-507, but would consider other offers. If you want to buy it outright, make me an offer, but please take a look at how much the vintage grados with the brown headband and the velvet box go for. I am not going to give it away.

May 27, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #2 of 4

seacard

1000+ Head-Fier
Despite a number of offers (a couple of which I had accepted, but no payment was ever sent), this is somehow still available. But if you're interested, don't wait -- they may not be available for much longer. 
wink_face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread