Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015?
Jul 12, 2015 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 117

plakat

Headphoneus Supremus
Jul 13, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #2 of 117
A mailing list sounds very well! Please collect all the mail addresses in a private mailing.

Jul 13, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #4 of 117
If this thread are locked please post them here

http://www.head-fi.org/f/45/head-fi-meet-impressions-trade-show-reports-factory-tours

Jul 17, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #7 of 117
  If this thread are locked please post them here

http://www.head-fi.org/f/45/head-fi-meet-impressions-trade-show-reports-factory-tours

So, it seems, that nobody opened a new thread for the impressions. We are not many anyway, so I might as well post my pics here. From my point of view, you missed a Michaels Stax Setup and one of Edgars three headphone samples were outstanding and a lot of other gear, that I only saw :) And most of all you missed a nice afternoon with you fellow head-fiers :)

Jul 18, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #8 of 117
Thanks again Edgar for organizing the meet. I am looking forward to the next one and will send a PM to plakat to get on the mailing list.

@RAFA thank you for sharing the pictures!

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #10 of 117
I coming in too.

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #11 of 117
Hi! :)

I would like to go there too, because I live in Hungary, and we don't make meets yet, as far as I know. Now, I'm looking to try out a tube amp, preferably the Schiit Lyr, if anyone has it, or if any other tube amp, and is willing to bring to the meet, I would very much like to go there too because I'm looking to buy a Schiit lyr and am still unsure about it :s

So, if you guys happen to have a tube amp, great, if you have a schiit lyr, even better :) just write it here in this post and then I will probably sign up too! :)

Best, K.Á.

Aug 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM Post #12 of 117
I have been to Vienna 3 times last 4 yrs, and it is my fav city in Europe for musik. I wish you all good listening at the meet!
Wish I could be there!
:wink:

Prosit.

Aug 21, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #13 of 117
  Hi! :)

I would like to go there too, because I live in Hungary, and we don't make meets yet, as far as I know. Now, I'm looking to try out a tube amp, preferably the Schiit Lyr, if anyone has it, or if any other tube amp, and is willing to bring to the meet, I would very much like to go there too because I'm looking to buy a Schiit lyr and am still unsure about it :s

So, if you guys happen to have a tube amp, great, if you have a schiit lyr, even better :) just write it here in this post and then I will probably sign up too! :)

Best, K.Á.

One of our regulars, @ampair has some Schiit amp with tubes, though I can't tell which model that was... We're looking forward to see you in Vienna!

I have been to Vienna 3 times last 4 yrs, and it is my fav city in Europe for musik. I wish you all good listening at the meet!
Wish I could be there!
wink.gif

Prosit.

Thanks a lot -- the last meets were really nice and its growing bigger and bigger :)
Maybe you'll be in Vienna again some time in the future -- let me know, we might be able to arrange a mini-meet at least.
Prosit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back