Vienna/Austria Meet, July 11, 2015
Jul 2, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #16 of 32
HI guys ! 
I will be on holidays. Have a nice time.
I hope we'll be able to see some photos from the meeting.  

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #17 of 32
bharat2580Mozartaudio, enjoy the holidays! =) On our part we'll supply you with photos and will be welcoming you guys at the next meets!

fabifri PM'ed me that he will join.
I have counted 10 participants by now (or 9 if Fritz doesn't favor us a surprise), and feedback from 7 people  mentioned  in the first post is still missing.

I have found out from @pcyco's account that he hasn't been online for 2 weeks  now, which is longer than this thread exists, so he is certainly unaware of the meet. 
If anybody has his contacts outside of Head-Fi, maybe drop him a line?

Jul 5, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #18 of 32
Hey Guys!
Because i am not very active on Head-Fi, i was hugely happy to get notified that Edgar has PM'ed me.
Since i could not attend the last meet, i am even more curious to get to know some of you personally.
I will bring in:
=> JDS Labs C5D
=> Stoner Acoustics Set (UD120 + RUBY)
=> Senn. HD650
=> Beyer DT880
=> Westone 4R
=> Westone UM2

Lookin' forward to see ya,
Fabian

Jul 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #19 of 32
Hi everybody!

So the meet is at our doorstep already!
See you tomorrow, starting from 15:00 at Gusshausstrasse, 27, seminar room 351 at first floor (leading signs will be provided).

IMPORTANT! All previous times Sebastian (ampair) used to supply us with drinks from local University student organization. This time unfortunately he is not able to join, and I'm not a member of that organization, so let's bring own booze and snacks, so that party doesn't stop because of hunger or thirst! =)

Cheers,
Edgar

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #20 of 32
Hello everyone,

I just found this thread and was very delighted to learn that there is a meet in Vienna. I have created an account (first post!) and would be glad to participate.

Could bring some of the following gear, let me know if you are interested in anything in particular:
K812
K701
Final Pandora Hope VI
PS500
Micromega MyZic and MyDac
LittleDot MkV
Arcam irDAC

Best regards,
Thomas

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #21 of 32
UPD False alarm! I just met Sebastian and he handed over the keys from the treasure chamber with all the drinks, I will fetch some beer, Frucade and Coke tomorrow.
But still, if anybody is up to something special, feel free to contribute to our little improvised banquet :)

Thomas, hi! You are very welcome! Great that you found this thread just in time!
Bring everything you want/can, because you never know what can trigger somebody's interest. =)

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #22 of 32
Hi @thokli , you're of course very welcome.

@all: don't forget to bring music along...

I'm almost decided on "travel light", so I plan to bring along just a small set:
CD player
ifi iDSD Micro
maybe the Benchmark DAC2
some AIAIAI TMA-1 and TMA-2 variants
maybe NAD HP50
some Beyerdynamic model
maybe an AKG K553

@Edgar Kaksis good to hear that :wink:

Jul 11, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #25 of 32
Hi there,

won't be coming either. Decided to go on a bicycle trip ... blame it on the weather
tongue.gif

Have fun and hope to see you guys next time again...

Günther

Jul 12, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #27 of 32
For summaries, meet impressions gives another place
http://www.head-fi.org/f/45/head-fi-meet-impressions-trade-show-reports-factory-tours

Jul 12, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #30 of 32
Thanks for the pics 
L3000.gif
, hope to see you next time 
beerchug.gif

Greetings. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back