Vienna/Austria Meet, July 11, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Edgar Kaksis

Head-Fier
Hi everybody!
@Nomax @ampair @costas23 @FritzS @dynavit @iRaphi @pcyco @RAFA @plakat @Ramtha604 @james444 @zachgraz @Mozartaudio
@mikel @Hubert481 @electrostatics @fabifri @hrklg01 @FoxSpirit @bharat2580, let's meet again in July?

For the time being, I have several samples of planar magnetic headphones from MyST Audio that I brought with me from Moscow. Among them there are 2 isodynamic models IzoPhones-30 and 30s, and 1 orthodynamic - OrtoPhones.

I'm very excited with how they sound and would like to share this experience with you.

So, I would suggest some Saturday in July, let's say July 11. We can traditionally organize it within the walls of the TU at Gußhauusstrasse 27-29, starting again at 15:00.
Leave your comments on date and time below. It's flexible of course and up to discussion.

If any of you guys know other music/audio-gear/headphone obsessed, who are not on head-fi, invite them as well and let's crack another attendance high score! :wink:

See you soon!

Cheers,
Edgar

Jun 21, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 32
Thank you for mentioning me, so I got a notification e-mail, Edgar. :wink: July 11th sounds fine to me. I noted it down in my week-planner. If I have the time and energy I want to come for sure.

Jun 21, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #3 of 32
Nomax is on holidays at this time

Jun 22, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 32
Hi Edgar,
hi Folks,

your phones from Moscow look very interesting!
gs1000.gif

As junior head-fi'er I was looking forward to participate at your next meet for the first time. Unfortunately, I do not have time on July 11. It would be great, however, to join you at your next meet, probably in October?

Then, I could take with me my Audeze LCD-2F, Gustard H10 and X9, Focal Spirit Classic headphones and the Hidizs AP100 mobile lossless player.

Greetings from Linz,
Bernie

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #8 of 32
Hi Bernie!

Sure, there will be more meets to come, probably in October, you are always welcome! =)

P.S. If you are interested in the MyST headphones, we can meet in Vienna anytime and give them a try, just pm me if you happen to be in Vienna before July 11.

Jun 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #9 of 32
Hi Edgar,

don't know how many people are in Vienna at that time, but I think I can make it.

Abyss is no more, and no big news so far. Two upcoming things won't make it for that date I guess... but I'm always open to a more music-centric meet anyway.

Jun 30, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #10 of 32
Hi everybody,
I will be there!!!!
Maybe my Malvalve joins with 009 and Abyss?! Anybody interested? Or something else?
Maybe start at 17 oo. Could be pretty hot.
See you
Tom

Jun 30, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #11 of 32
Perfect!

Wolfram, Thomas, great that you will join! And thanks for bringing Stax and Abyss, that will be a very hot comparison and a really delicious audiophile menu! :)
Also, my friend, who is not on Head-Fi and by now has been more on the "big" side of the hustle with loudspeakers and turntables, will join.

Since no objections against the date arose, I've reserved a seminar room at TU on July 11 at 15:00. As usual, there will be leading signs from the main entrance.
The room is the same as the last time, but i will also try again to get a Kontaktraum at the roof level of the building, where we met before the last time.

See you soon!

Jul 1, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #13 of 32
I wrote this in my calendar - but I cannot say if I had time to coming, lets surprise you 
happy_face1.gif

Jul 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #15 of 32
My best wishes to everyone, I ll be on holidays in India.

But i look forward to the next meet.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back