Video and Audio sync issue is sender or receiver responsible? How to fix it?
Mar 7, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #16 of 17
How are you going to hook up all three sources to the SA36? It only has two analogue inputs.

I'm just using the small amp for Tv, OUT from headphone jack and on the other side split RCA
and connect 2 speakers

EDIT: I'm pretty disappointed with Revo, I thought to get a premium product but I guess I got a premium marketing product

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 10:46 PM Post #17 of 17
EDIT: I'm pretty disappointed with Revo, I thought to get a premium product but I guess I got a premium marketing product

I wouldn't call it that. It's more of a lifestyle product, kind of like Bose, except with Bose you pay a little extra and they send over somebody to install it and tune it. Neither were made for people who know what they're doing, like a Corvette or Camaro with an auto transmission as opposed to a Porsche with a manual tranny (that even comes with a receiver that has GPS and can sync with wireless systems on a race track that tags your laptimes) or Ferrari with a clutchless, paddle-shifted manual (with a computer that logs your driving data around a track so you can see more clearly where on the track you're making bigger errors, apart from the regular OBD-xx data logs). Or heck, Japanese RWD or AWD coupe that you modified with an ECU and fuel delivery management system and electronically controllable suspension that you can control and tweak from a commander unit that slots into the DIN slots below the audio receiver.

In audio terms a proper hi-fi without EQ is a lot like a European buying a Euro manual tranny sports or supercar that will be lightly modified; the HT receiver with DSP is like a Corvette, Camaro, etc that you can tune a bit more for not a lot of money (and you're not likely to screw up the refinement the factory put in), and the Fast & Furious car is like an IASCA/EMMA car that has a car audio DSP with 6-way (or more) digital crossovers and time alignment, and dedicated amplifier channels for each tweeter, midrange, midwoofer, and subwoofer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back