Very displeased with the customer service...
Feb 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Give him a call. His phone number is listed in a stickied post in this forum.

now that's customer service

Feb 23, 2008 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 15
I am a new TTVJ customer, and have placed two orders already. These both shipped within a couple of hours of the respective orders being placed. I had to exchange e-mails with TTVJ in the process, and everything was as smooth as it gets.

I'm working on my third order right now (much higher value) and have absolutely no hesitation in doing business with Todd. Keep in mind that I am dealing with the company from across the globe and many time zones, and communication and order handling have been phenomenal.

Before I placed my first order, I had some questions about using the website (payment options), and received informative responses from fellow Head-Fi members as well as a personal e-mail from Todd himself. In your case, I really think you should either try logging into your TTVJ account and seeing if you can possibly manage to cancel your order, or phoning the company. Even if Todd isn't around, someone else likely will be. Unless you do that, it seems in bad form to start such a negative thread in this forum. Backorders are a fact of life.

Feb 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #6 of 15
You need to contact him by phone. I am not sure if you can get a hold of him on the weekend or not though.Call Toll free 866-444-3910.

Feb 27, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #8 of 15
HI All,

I would like to make Frequency a happy customer. Please e-mail or call me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss this matter.

I have been out of town since last Thursday and am just now back in the office. I am sorry that you could not get a response - but you will now...

Todd

Feb 29, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #9 of 15
i'm very satisfied with TTVJ customer service, i ordered a pair of grado replacement pad and it did arrive super fast. however the box was like half opened and i only found a piece of the pad. I'm sure it's not TTVJ fault but i just contacted customer service reporting the problem. And the great news is they are happy to resend the other piece of it.

Thanks!

Mar 1, 2008 at 8:07 PM Post #11 of 15
I agree with all of the positive comments about Todd posted here. My experiences have been terrific.

Mar 2, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4N6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with all of the positive comments about Todd posted here. My experiences have been terrific.

x2

I've only ordered twice but shipping was fast both times.

I'm loving my new Grado pads Todd.
eggosmile.gif

Mar 2, 2008 at 5:05 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
happy to throw in that Todd is the man, I've received excellent customer service in all my dealings with him.

agree, this thread should go on for months with glowing feedback per Todd I should expect

Apr 27, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #15 of 15
I bugged Todd for about a month with questions and concerns. He was generous with his time and knowledge, sharing both freely.

When I finally placed my order shipping was quick and everything arrived in great shape. Minor miscommunication between us (could have been my fault) but Todd graciously offered and shipped a power cord right away without hesitation.

This guy clearly loves what he does, knows both the industry and his products. Fair prices, quick shipping, and a zeal for incredible customer service. Class act and a stand up guy.

I will do business with Todd again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back