Verum Audio - Exciting high performance DIY planar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2019 at 11:44 PM Post #782 of 1,486
I was looking through the thread and didn't see anything related to orders as recent as mine although at this point it has been almost 4 months. I've tried to be patient and I understand the delays, but at this point I'm just trying to get a current estimate for the delivery of my carbon fiber order on April 5th. It has been 4 months and I ordered from the site not from KickStarter. I hadn't originally anticipated a longer wait than the 6 weeks it stated at time of purchase. I have had no replies from inquiries for quite some time from the site email either which is why I'm posting here hoping to get the creator's attention. I hope nobody finds this post offensive or out of place, but I would really like an update I didn't know another way to get a response.
Two weeks ago I was told he will start shipping march orders. I have not received mine yet. I placed my order on march 22th. I'll let you know when I receive my order @mightytison

Aug 2, 2019 at 6:40 PM Post #789 of 1,486
I've decided to skip March orders, very unlucky month you know...
The headphones are very reasonably priced, but the humor is free (and as good!) :wink:

Aug 2, 2019 at 11:36 PM Post #791 of 1,486
I was looking through the thread and didn't see anything related to orders as recent as mine although at this point it has been almost 4 months. I've tried to be patient and I understand the delays, but at this point I'm just trying to get a current estimate for the delivery of my carbon fiber order on April 5th. It has been 4 months and I ordered from the site not from KickStarter. I hadn't originally anticipated a longer wait than the 6 weeks it stated at time of purchase. I have had no replies from inquiries for quite some time from the site email either which is why I'm posting here hoping to get the creator's attention. I hope nobody finds this post offensive or out of place, but I would really like an update I didn't know another way to get a response.

[Edited by Mod]

He also stated he's now selling the perforated pads on his site, but currently at rather low stock.

Edit: didn't notice the new page of posts. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2019 at 12:38 AM Post #794 of 1,486
has anyone tried to buy the pads? i have tried 4 times now with multiple cards and its declined every time. i even called my card company and there should be no issues.
I did. Yesterday or the day before. No issue!

Aug 3, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #795 of 1,486
no idea why it will not let me. frustrating

i just tried yet another visa and now it went to a screen saying 403 forbidden but no idea if it went through or not.

edit again: looks like it finally went through. very very annoying. i even called both cards i tried to use and they said they couldnt even see the transactions that were declined. like they didnt exist they just were declined. very strange. hopefully i will not have a mess on those cards now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back