1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Verum Audio - Exciting high performance DIY planar

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by cskippy, Aug 22, 2018.
First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last
  1. kintsaki
    yes, right,
    the exact same thing happened to me
    the first time the error "Forbidden....etc" was due to my error on entering the card number incorrectly
    and then upon entering correctly the error "Forbidden" again and then a few minutes later confirmation notice and all fine . The card used was a standard VISA

2. ZoddTheImmortal

New review by Oluv

trellus likes this.
  3. Garuspik
    Funny pic :D

4. cskippy
    Reminds me of Tyll...

omniweltall and Roderick like this.
  5. captblaze
    My teenage self wouldn't be able to resist the obvious addition to that thumbnail. aside from that is the treble hot on these? I have read a few impression and now and again the treble got called out. although the frequency response graphs I have seen show a flat response with a gradual roll off from 1k on with no real spikes

6. jaco61
    Just jumped on the train and found a rare used verum 1 almost new in germany. Its on the way and i will report soon. Sheepskin pads already ordered in Ukraine :wink:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  7. Garuspik
    Today I've shipped all April orders. Please note that it takes ~4 weeks to reach you. I ship without notification and sending track codes but they'll reach you, don't worry.
    Moving to May and trying to shorten the gap.

8. Windigo
    I’m having problems with buying the pads. I get an email from wayforpay saying that the payment has been approved and the money gets reserved in my account. After a while the reservation disappears and no money is taken from the account. Also no order confirmation of course. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas of how it can be solved?

Edit: I have tried three times and the same happens every time. The website says ”403 forbidden”.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  9. Th3Drizzl3
    i had the same thing happen. i ended up using a different card and i got the 404 and then after about 30 min or so i got an email that said it was approved,

10. Garuspik
    Ukrainian card processing companies are even more weird then headphones producing ones :D

fpantalone and Roderick like this.
  11. yavormoskov
    I guess things could be fixed. Garuspik came up with a possible solution. I was really angry earlier but it looks like he stands behind his product.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    kintsaki likes this.
  12. jaco61
    I had the same problem. I was sure nothing has worked but a confirmation of wayforpay came at the end. But no confirmation from my mastercard and non from verum too..

Some few seemed beeing pissed off with service e.g. earphiles on their hp; review was really positive but at the end they inplement an “update“ with some ugly words about service.
    This should be cleared fast to keep the best light on top service standards. its brutal, good restaurants / hotels personal work under the strict presumption <the guest ALWAYS is king> with all his critics .. even if he is an aprooved ***hole or just in a bad mood :wink:
    ...business is frustratingly cruel sometimes

13. Garuspik
    @yavormoskov I can’t imagine what has happened cause every repaired unit is double checked before sending back. I've contacted you and will ship you a new unit.
    @jaco61 I'm not the owner of card processing company but in most cases credit cards are declined because of the clients bank is too suspicious. So this can't be solved at my side.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    cskippy likes this.
  14. kintsaki
    A week ago I ordered the leather pads and paid with my credit card.
    The next day my left driver started failing like yours.
    My problem is that every time they go through customs and they
    require proof of payment in order to go through customs and that
    process costs me 100$ for paying the customs agent and the tax,
    add to that the send in shipping cost and if it comes back broken
    or breaks because that 2.5 mm connector keeps getting stack in
    and either breaks inside the female one or the female one is ripped out
    when you try to UN-insert the male, you are in an unacceptable situation.
    The 2.5 mm connector must be replaced with a 3.5mm or other type,
    or eliminated all together. I had that problem with the M1060.
    You cannot have a replaceable cable if a 2.5mm is used because it just
    does not last more than a few insertions due to variations in the
    dimensions caused by trashy quality manufacturing.

15. jaco61
    @kintsaki ..autsch!! same @yavormoskov
    .. there are lots of 2,5 mm connections on phones working here without flaws
    .. but youre completely right as there are some minimal variations around as I had from china with too loose or some with too tight connections which will kill all at the end.
    hope you get some acceptable redemption from verum (even if custums procedure deserve the most protest; repair sending otherwise should be cleared with them before I heard to avoid multiple fees)

cskippy likes this.
First

Back
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last