1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Verum Audio - Exciting high performance DIY planar

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by cskippy, Aug 22, 2018.
First

Back
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last
  1. whatever86
    mightytison,
    I am waiting almost 8 week. I wish I can get a refund and purchase from a online retailer in USA which have it in stock!

2. Roderick
    Two weeks ago I was told he will start shipping march orders. I have not received mine yet. I placed my order on march 22th. I'll let you know when I receive my order @mightytison

3. tuby sound
    I got mine after about 8 months (ordered from the website), so 8 weeks is "still" alright :)

Kelvin

4. Garuspik
    Hello. During next week I'll finish all April orders. Now I'm a beginning of April.

abm0 likes this.
  5. Tacanacy
    And the March orders??

6. mightytison
    Thank you to those who have replied to me. Any communications we can share will help keep us all up to date.

7. Garuspik
    @Tacanacy I've decided to skip March orders, very unlucky month you know...
    Sure I've shipped all March orders before starting April.

8. Tacanacy
    I've read that people would receive shipping confirmations.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  9. Zachik
    The headphones are very reasonably priced, but the humor is free (and as good!) :wink:

10. Dobrescu George
    I love your humor man :)

BTW, I still think them Verums rock for the money :)

11. D3athbySp0rk
    [Edited by Mod]

He also stated he's now selling the perforated pads on his site, but currently at rather low stock.

Edit: didn't notice the new page of posts. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2019
  12. whatever86
    "low stock" If order today we get it next year?

13. Th3Drizzl3
    has anyone tried to buy the pads? i have tried 4 times now with multiple cards and its declined every time. i even called my card company and there should be no issues.

14. Zachik
    I did. Yesterday or the day before. No issue!

15. Th3Drizzl3
    no idea why it will not let me. frustrating

i just tried yet another visa and now it went to a screen saying 403 forbidden but no idea if it went through or not.

edit again: looks like it finally went through. very very annoying. i even called both cards i tried to use and they said they couldnt even see the transactions that were declined. like they didnt exist they just were declined. very strange. hopefully i will not have a mess on those cards now

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    kintsaki likes this.
First

Back
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last