[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Jan 7, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #6,616 of 7,442
The Venture Electronics Monk Plus Exclusive Blue from Massdrop is absolutely lovely to look at in real life. A quick shot of it is here (sorry for the watermark, but if an eBay dealer wants to snatch this picture at least there will be credit now! [my Candy Edition picture was used as a listing picture on eBay, currently available, now])

Jan 7, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #6,617 of 7,442
The Venture Electronics Monk Plus Exclusive Blue from Massdrop is absolutely lovely to look at in real life. A quick shot of it is here (sorry for the watermark, but if an eBay dealer wants to snatch this picture at least there will be credit now! [my Candy Edition picture was used as a listing picture on eBay, currently available, now])

Unless they know how to crop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jan 7, 2017 at 10:59 PM Post #6,618 of 7,442
Unless they know how to crop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yep, I thought about that too. I was going to make the watermark even larger so you couldn't easily crop. Then the picture would just be a large watermark. I could have done something like this:

But then that would largely detract from the picture and seeing the product in all of its glory. :bigsmile_face:

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:01 PM Post #6,619 of 7,442
Yep, I thought about that too. I was going to make the watermark even larger so you couldn't easily crop. Then the picture would just be a large watermark. I could have done something like this:

But then that would largely detract from the picture and seeing the product in all of its glory. :bigsmile_face:

That's one heckuva watermark, bro!

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #6,620 of 7,442
the blue Monk and the Zen are the only ones that I don't have
frown.gif

I'll just wait for another exclusive color in MD and purchase them together with the blues...now excitedly waiting for the Espressos!

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:16 PM Post #6,621 of 7,442
Jan 7, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #6,622 of 7,442
the blue Monk and the Zen are the only ones that I don't have :frowning2:

I'll just wait for another exclusive color in MD and purchase them together with the blues...now excitedly waiting for the Espressos!

One day left currently for the Exclusive Blue on Massdrop: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/venture-electronics-monk-plus-earbud - in case you'd like to purchase one or a few now.

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #6,623 of 7,442
You could always buy the Asura and that way you get an original Monk thrown in. Obviously a fair bit more expensive than a Monk Plus, but the Asura is a lovely sounding earbud and the Monk an outstanding freebie.

the monk v1 is out of stock mate

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #6,625 of 7,442

yeah, been looking at them for the whole drop duration but decided to just purchase them next time to save on shipping costs
wink_face.gif

Not quite understanding you...how would you save on shipping costs if you purchase them next time? 

Jan 8, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #6,626 of 7,442
  Not quite understanding you...how would you save on shipping costs if you purchase them next time? 

When MD came up with the blue Monk, you can also purchase the red Monk. (which i already own)

So I'm hoping MD will come up again with another new color and offer the 2 previous ones so that I can purchase the new color with the "old" blue one

Jan 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #6,627 of 7,442

When MD came up with the blue Monk, you can also purchase the red Monk. (which i already own)

So I'm hoping MD will come up again with another new color and offer the 2 previous ones so that I can purchase the new color with the "old" blue one

Or just purchase the Exclusive Blues now and save on shipping costs by buying multiple (purchasing ten of the Exclusive Red I saved loads as all ten cost me a total of five dollars to ship).

Jan 8, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #6,629 of 7,442
Nah, i have too much Monks already :grimacing: Just purchasing for collection so i don't need too many of them

Alrighty. The Exclusive Blues look amazing in person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back