1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. golov17
    It uses God Bless :innocent:

2. RedJohn456
    You guys seriously have no idea how good the Zen 2.0 sounds, trust me you won't be ready for it :wink:

3. Malevolent
    I wholeheartedly agree with the positive comments the VE Monk is getting. A few friends introduced my wife and I to the Monk a few weeks back, and we were simply floored by the sheer quality coming out of these very cheap earbuds. Suffice to say, we each decided to get a Monk; we should be getting them sometime soon.

RedTwilight likes this.
  4. RedJohn456

Hey I remember seeing you in the Layla thread when it first came out [​IMG]

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your monk impressions. Just wanted to give a heads up, the new flagship Zen 2.0 will be out in about 2 weeks and it will raise the bar set by the original Zen!

5. golov17
    :bow::bow::bow:

6. RedJohn456

Guys and gals, have a nice exclusive for you. There will be a high end Zen called the Zen 2.0 Black edition. Will be the premium version with Cardas cable! (it goes without saying it will be more expensive)

RedTwilight, golov17 and Onny Izwan like this.
  7. golov17
    Pictures, please :sunglasses:

8. RedJohn456

I don't have any at the moment unfortunately, will share them as soon as I see any :)

9. RedTwilight

I have been summoned. 

Haha the monk is pretty nice to use in the office! Can listen to nice music and yet hear when people call. You guys should try them with earhoox!

DJScope likes this.
  10. waynes world

Yeah, I'm liking buds for that reason as well. I'm finding that with my good isolating iems or headphones, I'm missing calls, not hearing people, pissing people off etc. Therefore, buds for the win!

Btw, there's a lot of "Red"s around here lol!

11. RedTwilight

Just saw this post, try wearing the E100 with the donut foams facing FORWARDS (towards the direction of your face) instead of inwards, so that the little bell body tucks into the concha/antihelix. This wedges it in place and allows for *slightly* better isolation. At the very least it won't pop out with the slightest turn of your head.

12. RedTwilight

Hurhur so it would seem. [​IMG] 

13. nmatheis Contributor

Straight outta the mouth of someone who's heard some very high quality gear.
    :L3000:

14. mochill
    Whose going to get there mojo on :wink:

15. waynes world
    Is there an english Aliexpress link to get the Monk's?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last