[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 22, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #4,026 of 7,442
Lol monk+ made me lurk into clieos earbud thread and jump my gun on musicmaker tomahawk while they're on sale just now. Zen sure is tempting but my source gear is minimal ATM.

May 22, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #4,027 of 7,442
Lol monk+ made me lurk into clieos earbud thread and jump my gun on musicmaker tomahawk while they're on sale just now. Zen sure is tempting but my source gear is minimal ATM.
link for earbud thread. Thanks!

May 22, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #4,030 of 7,442

Chord mojo

so it has a good synergy with the monk eh
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #4,031 of 7,442

so it has a good synergy with the monk eh
biggrin.gif

Haven't listened to Monk + too much because they lost a channel the same day I got them but from memory, they were a promising match (bought on Aliexpress, not sure if there is any warranty?)
Mojo seems to be a good match with all my iems and earbuds so far. I do use EQ tho. Been distracted with Zen 2.0 and Shozy Zero since yesterday

May 22, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #4,032 of 7,442

Haven't listened to Monk + too much because they lost a channel the same day I got them but from memory, they were a promising match (bought on Aliexpress, not sure if there is any warranty?)
Mojo seems to be a good match with all my iems and earbuds so far. I do use EQ tho. Been distracted with Zen 2.0 and Shozy Zero since yesterday

for me mojo veils the sound and not to my taste
frown.gif

May 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #4,033 of 7,442

for me mojo veils the sound and not to my taste
frown.gif

mojo veils the sound of? Monk +? 
I'm finding the Zen 2.0 - mojo a little veiled and dark until I EQ them but the pairing is growing fast on me.
I do find Zero - mojo combo exceptional. Even with no EQ, which is very rare for me, I always seem to want to EQ my iems/earbuds/headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back