1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last
  1. RedJohn456

New monk?

afaik I don't know so but I could be wrong. 

2. nmatheis Contributor
    Huh? New Monks? Haven't heard that, either...

3. Coldheart29
    Just went to the Monk's AE page. The new description is simply brilliant, made me chuckle.
    BTW, still waiting my monk to arrive >.>

4. nmatheis Contributor

Just checked it out. Classic Lee!

zhibli06: :beerchug:

5. earbudaudyo
    Didn't golov tease them in another post?

6. golov17
    nonono, red- this old, black - this new Monk, lol

7. ZOMBIEWINEGUM
    Just bought another pair as a backup just in case. Curse you VE for making such a great earphone I bought it twice! [​IMG]

8. golov17
    $5 :scream::scream::scream:

9. DJScope
    Got the "wings" that comes with the DUNU Titan 5 on the VE Zen, will work for the Monk as well. Ever thought that they could sit firmer? You can completely forget about that with these. This needs to be a standard thing for everyone to buy.

IMG_20151110_113601.jpg

10. rggz
    Wow!! Monk and EqualizerAPO + Peace GUI are really nice, if you wanna add a bit more clarity on vocals and cymbals, try this settings! download 

Does anyone have settings on EqAPO for Monk? Shoud be nice share with us!

11. flinkenick
    Do you guys suggest a burn in period for these? From what I can tell these have micro dynamic drivers, probably different than regular dynamic drivers(?) 

12. DJScope

I noticed them to benefit quite a bit with burn in. Nothing too crazy, maybe just a few hours. Just listen to them as they burn in. Enjoy the ride.

13. flinkenick
    Thanks man. Still waiting on them, kinda forgot when I ordered them but shipping from China can take a while :)

14. cocolinho
    Just got them...
    Just WOW!
    Just USD8 shipped?!
    Just the best value I've ever seen in 5 years spending money on audio

Just VGG VE!!

Now I'm curious about Zen 2.0, I can't imagine how good they can be for USD130

FYI : ordered from Aliexpress on the Oct 14th 

15. flinkenick
    Oh k guess it's a full 3 weeks shipping. I'll be back in 2 weeks I guess [​IMG] 

Glad to hear you're enjoying them.

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last