1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. rggz
    I fix this popular image. lol

UOE3CwK.jpg

Arvan, nick n and DJScope like this.
  2. CADCAM
    Big guy here with smallish ears anyone found a way to hold the Monk's in your ears without compromising audio quality? Someone suggested the earhook's...how are they? Do they come in different sizes?
    thnx

3. RedTwilight

Yea a pack comes with a smaller and larger pair. Typically gotta try a few angles before finding one that works well with your ears. After that they sit really securely. Not advisable to yank them out cos you'll be yanking your ear too. :xf_eek:

They don't cover any vents so you won't be losing any sq.

4. aaDee
    How are they compared to Mrice/Baldoor E100??
    I loved their BIG sound, and superb bass, natural mids, clear highs. If monk can beat them, it has to be the new BUDGET KING.

5. golov17
    For my ears Monk>e100, but for your..??

6. Ruben123
    Earbells didn't stay in my ears so hopefully these do. That even will make them better for me. Hope they are as nice just better fitting

7. DJScope
    Got my VE Zen 1.0 this morning. Got them burning in with pink noise as we speak!!!

peter123 and RedTwilight like this.
  8. nmatheis Contributor
    Ooh, a collector's item :wink:

9. slowpickr
    Just popped the Monks in my ears. Yep, they did deserve their own thread. Thinking about giving them as gifts this coming Christmas.

10. CADCAM
    Thanks for the info, ordered them on Amazon... didn't say anything about size or coming with small & large sizes but I hope they do. Got prime so the will be here in 2 days.

11. RedTwilight

You can check out the past few pages, there were a few quick comparisons done by a few of the guys. To me i find that they're complementary. E100 was my favourite earbud since I first heard it, probably because the signature is pretty similar to the Havi B3 which I love, a clear and transparent brightish, middish sort of sound, excellent for female vocals though bass is a little rolled off. The monks on the other hand have deeper bass, smoother highs and wider soundstage, so depends on which sound sig you prefer more.

Yea lol, I didn't realise till I got them too. Originally wanted to get them for my sis but turned out that there were 2 sets so we could both use them. [​IMG]

12. RedJohn456

I have had both for a really long time. It boils down to this, if you want an iem like experience with a treble peak that make your ears ring, the E100 is for you.

If you want a full headphone size experience with a lush midrange that is easy to listen to all day, that sounds impossibly good for 5 bucks monk is the one for you. I hacent touch the E100 except when to compare it when people ask for comparisons and to me the monk is a much better ear bud. Bigger sound stage, better midrange and surprisingly detailed. for 5 dollars. its unheard of 

13. aaDee

I guess I need to stop thinking so much and just order.
    Thanks guys

14. mochill
    DO IT!!!!!! :laughing:

yalper likes this.
  15. aaDee
    Alright... Ordered!!!!

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last