VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Mar 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #3,129 of 3,324
Just received the Asura and Zen 2 for review. After reviewing the Monk which blew my mind due to its price vs performance ratio, I'm again impressed! venture electronics has got some serious tuning mojo going on.

Review coming soon at thesoundfreq.

We're giving away a pair of Asura 2 and Zen 2. So keep yourselves updated.

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #3,130 of 3,324
Just received the Asura and Zen 2 for review. After reviewing the Monk which blew my mind due to its price vs performance ratio, I'm again impressed! venture electronics has got some serious tuning mojo going on.

Review coming soon at thesoundfreq.

We're giving away a pair of Asura and Zen 2. So keep yourselves updated.

Cool site, didn't see it before :) Is it the asura 1.0 or 2.0? I have a feeling the Aura 2.0 might impress you more than the 1.0 :wink:

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #3,131 of 3,324
Cool site, didn't see it before :) Is it the asura 1.0 or 2.0? I have a feeling the Aura 2.0 might impress you more than the 1.0 :wink:

Thanks!

It is the Asura 2. With the Monk I used the foam coverings. With these two I prefer no foams. But I'm forced to use the foams with holes for a proper fit and better seal.

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #3,132 of 3,324
Thanks!

It is the Asura 2. With the Monk I used the foam coverings. With these two I prefer no foams. But I'm forced to use the foams with holes for a proper fit and better seal.

Cool :)

I use a little mod were I use earhoox and I cut off the fins so I end up with little rubber rings. They give a good seal and good traction keeping it in my ears. the seal helps a lot with the sub bass as well. Zen 2 was tuned to be used commando me thinks, so its rubber rims for me all the way.

YMMV depending on ear anatomy etc 

Mar 24, 2016 at 11:31 PM Post #3,133 of 3,324

I use a little mod were I use earhoox and I cut off the fins so I end up with little rubber rings. They give a good seal and good traction keeping it in my ears. the seal helps a lot with the sub bass as well. Zen 2 was tuned to be used commando me thinks, so its rubber rims for me all the way.

great idea! I've already ordered rubber rings online. So I might just wait for them to arrive.

I will update you guys here once the review is up  so everyone can join the raffle.

Mar 25, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #3,134 of 3,324

I tried doing that with the brand ear hoox some time ago and it didn't go too well.

Just tried again yesterday with the earhoox that came with the Zens, its better material for this purpose. This works wonders for me, I felt in even donut foams were not to my taste. Bass almost sounded muddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back