VAT is PAID - Sweden, Norway, Australia, Canada, Spain, USA, Israel, South Africa, Belgium, UK, Portugal
Jul 15, 2008 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

amphead

Headphoneus Supremus
We are building an amplifier for Krmathis.
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f6/let...beta22-343869/

Anyone else want to become part of history, with the Krmathis Beta22 Build Team? It looks like the VAT has been covered for Krmathis! Thank you everyone! You can still become part of the team.

Thank you donors!

5 Star Donors List:
04BluMach
aaron313
Afrikane
Akabeth
Beefy
Blutarsky
cAsE sEnSiTiVe
Cool_Torpedo
dBel84
digger945
DoubleEs
error401
fatcat28037
fordgtlover
gates_2
GeWa
gz76
HeadphoneAddict
JamesL
Jrossel
Lynxkcg
malldian
MASantos
MisterX
MrMajestic2
mwofsi
n_maher
naamanf
NoPants
nor_spoon
omegaman
pabbi1
Ricey20
ruZZ.il
samgotit
scompton
synaesthetic
torjeh
Uncle Erik
VeipaCray
Voltron
wavoman
wnmnkh

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #2 of 37
Krmathis, a longtime Head-fier who is not a DIYer, is finally getting a Beta22 built for him.

Jul 16, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #3 of 37
It never ceases to amaze me at how much people on forums, most who have never met or even talked voice-to-voice with other members, will do for other people on the same forum.

Jul 16, 2008 at 9:23 AM Post #4 of 37
This community never ceases to amaze me either.
It certainly looks like this β22 group-build will become a reality. Cause you Head-Fi'ers have donated a great amount of cash and parts so far... Awesome.

Thanks a lot everybody!
biggrin.gif

[size=xx-small]...thats pretty much all I can say right now..[/size]

Jul 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM Post #5 of 37
I've learned a lot from krmathis -whether its detailed information regarding my macbook as a source or just general head-fi knowledge.

I will gladly jump on the chance to support this community effort for such a generous, knowledgeable and always kind head-fier...

Perhaps as this develops I will see where I may be able to contribute more...

Kudos to the folks involved in this project and thanks for the opportunity to contribute!

Jul 16, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #6 of 37
I have added the donors list here, in the first post. Thank you everyone who have made this possible!

Jul 18, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #7 of 37
Once again I have updated the donors list. Hope we can build this for Krmathis, because we are getting closer.

Jul 18, 2008 at 8:19 AM Post #8 of 37
We are looking for members from all over the world!

Jul 18, 2008 at 2:03 PM Post #9 of 37
Hey, I'm from Spain and I'm on the list already hehehehe
wink.gif
Come on guys, donate a few bucks, Krmathis is a great guy and deserves this gesture from all us. Moreover, if he ended up disliking or not using the amp, who knows, he might raffle it or selling it very very affordable...
biggrin.gif

Rgrds

Jul 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #11 of 37
The Spanish flag is flying high! Thank You Team Spain. :wink:

Jul 19, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #12 of 37
I wonder if it will be Israel or Finland next?

Jul 19, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #13 of 37
And where are the members from France, Japan, Italy, Russia, Greece, NZ, Germany, China, South Africa and all the rest of the World? ;D

The first "let's thank a valuable member" project can become a reality with a little help of yours. BTW, wouldn't be a nice idea that the amp had a silvery plaque sticked somewhere with the Head-fi logo, date of build, and some short sentence acknowledging Krmathis for his dedication to the community?

Rgrds

Jul 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM Post #14 of 37
Don't forget Denmark. :wink: Yes, there should be an acknowledgment attached to the amp of some kind. Depends on shipping costs from USA to Norway. :wink:

Jul 19, 2008 at 9:20 AM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And where are the members from France, Japan, Italy, Russia, Greece, NZ, Germany, China, South Africa and all the rest of the World? ;D

The first "let's thank a valuable member" project can become a reality with a little help of yours. BTW, wouldn't be a nice idea that the amp had a silvery plaque sticked somewhere with the Head-fi logo, date of build, and some short sentence acknowledging Krmathis for his dedication to the community?

Rgrds

There should be $50 from South Africa in the donation fund
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back