Vape-Fi
Jul 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #47 of 3,183
Yea. Aude'ze needs to step their game up. 
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 8, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #48 of 3,183
I've been huge vaporizer fan for a while now. I have a Da Buddha Vaporizer that I really like (until I broke the potentiometer for the temperature control knob). In the downtime I have been using a VaporGenie Sherlock pipe. I like it well enough. Looks classy, works well, very neutral taste (especially with a hemp wick) and has a manual feedback and control that can be nice. But it's still manual and doesn't hit as nice as a big electric like the DBV. I had an Airizer Solo and the Volcano for a while, they were good vaporizers but bags aren't really my thing. I've also tried the old MFLB, various aluminium bats and some glass bats, all of which were fairly underwhelming. DBV hit the best by far of anything I have tried. But now I grow weary of using my VG all the time. I need something that is electric, quick, huge hits and works every time. I figured that I would just buy another DBV, but that was until my mate showed a VX Cloud video on YouTube. I was blown away. Looks like the perfect setup for me. I have tried running the DBV into a clean glass watercooler before, and whilst the first hit was nice, it was exponentially more prone to breaking (running two tubes around my coffee table), lost efficiency in the process and had heaps of drag which was annoying.

Quote:
I have a Silver Surfer Vaporizer and a VapeXhale Cloud.  

The VX Cloud is the best vape I have ever used.  It's all glass pathway, gives you the biggest clouds, but the best part is it's Perpetuheat system that allows each hit to be a constant, specific temperature, no matter how fast or slow, hard or soft you hit it.  Plus they have these amazing water filtration attachments called Hydratubes that make even the biggest rips silky smooth.  But one of my favorite things about it is it's very efficient in the sense that it extracts all the goodies from your material without combustion and without feeling like you're wasting anything once you dump your bowl out.  The people who own the company care a whole bunch about what they do, too.  

Meremoth, would you mind if I ask you some questions regarding your experience with the VX Cloud? Seriously considering getting one as soon as I can.

1. Does the Perpetuheat system work as well as I think it does? For me, the biggest downside to the DBV was that none of my mates could be bothered to learn to use it which became really tiresome at parties. Once I set the temperature, it doesn't matter how soft/hard someone pulls, the hit comes out mostly the same? Because that would be really awesome.

1. How many hits does it take to exhaust an average bowl? I have now spent so long jamming to my cans and milking a bowl over 30 minutes that I just do it on impulse even when others are waiting, my mates always get fed up with me hogging the vaporizer. The VX Cloud seems like it only takes a few hits to exhaust a bowl and can be done in just a few minutes, which would be really nice.

2. Regarding temperature control, do you need to adjust temperature based on how much is packed? Or does temperature simply determine how brown you will get your ABV?

3. What is maintenance like? Does the glass eventually get yellow tinged from resin (not a huge issue, I'm used to iso. cleaning pieces anyway)? How often do meshes need replacing? Is there anything else you need to do maintain to keep it running well? It seems like it will be super easy to maintain, just wanted to make sure.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 14, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #50 of 3,183
Quote:
Anybody here have any experiences with hangsen juices? I ordered a few sample bottles

I've tried their tobacco and alcohol based flavors.

So far nobody has really nailed down a good bourbon or whiskey.
And for tobacco flavor I've yet to try anything close to Boba's Bounty.

With that said, Hangsen isn't terrible, I'd say it's among the sea of meh juices.

Dec 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #52 of 3,183
I'll have to check out Uncle Junk's juices. 

Jan 5, 2014 at 5:12 AM Post #55 of 3,183
I just switched from the Iclear 16 clearomizer plastic tanks to a Kanger Protank Mini 2. It is much better with the bottom fill instead of the top fill, and a glass tank instead of a plastic tank. I turned my variable voltage down from 4.2 volts to 3.8 volts, and I'm using the 1.8 Ohm coil. I can fill it with absolutely no leaks or bubbling, and it vapes incredibly strong with less voltage. I recommend the Kanger Protank Mini 2 glass tank to anyone who hasn't tried it. It comes with two different coils and the tip for around $16 in my town. Some friends recommended it to me, and I'm very happy with it.

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #56 of 3,183
  I just switched from the Iclear 16 clearomizer plastic tanks to a Kanger Protank Mini 2. It is much better with the bottom fill instead of the top fill, and a glass tank instead of a plastic tank. I turned my variable voltage down from 4.2 volts to 3.8 volts, and I'm using the 1.8 Ohm coil. I can fill it with absolutely no leaks or bubbling, and it vapes incredibly strong with less voltage. I recommend the Kanger Protank Mini 2 glass tank to anyone who hasn't tried it. It comes with two different coils and the tip for around $16 in my town. Some friends recommended it to me, and I'm very happy with it.

why do you like bottom coil better than top coil? everyone knows it's betta on top :wink:

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #57 of 3,183
Innokin's Iclear line just simply sucks. Similarly but way better, is the Vivi Nova 3.

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:02 AM Post #58 of 3,183
I only really got into vaping early last year and my experiences so far have been limited to the Magic Flight and Arizer Extreme Q. Needless to say the Q was a much better package.

Thinking about possibly getting another Q (left my old one with a buddy back in the US) but I am currently looking at a few other options including the Volcano, Plenty, and Da Budda. The Plenty Vape is looking pretty interesting.

Jan 9, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #59 of 3,183
Good thread!

Started vaping with the usual ego/clearomiser setup. Used those for a few weeks before upgrading the tank to a mini protank, better but the inconsistency of the hits was still an issue. Enter the variable voltage battery, much better in terms of consistency but curiosity and upgrade-itus had me.

Time to buy a mod and a bigger tank. Decided on the Vamo V5 and the Kanger ProTank 2. Good combo but it kept flooding. So tried an Anyvape Davide, basically an improved ProTank, better but still an issue. Removing the tank between fills to remove and dry the coil was now a ritual and a tedious one. During this time I also bought an Innokin MPV, great mod, odd looking but big internal battery and the usual variable voltage / wattage which most mods now share.

It had now become apparent that the Kanger coils were the culprit for the flooding and bubbling which plagued my vaping enjoyment. Most of my tanks used these coils and every one of them had the same issue.

Vivi Nova & iTaste 30S battled it out and although both are great tanks, the 30S won due to its great looks and immense quantity of vapour produced.

Wanting something more compact I got myself an Innokin iTaste VAR which just happens to come with another 30S, cool. Loaded with a Panasonic 3400mah 18650 it happily turns many a tank of my custom blended liquids into room-filling clouds of vapour between battery changes. The VTR is built like a tank, regulates wattage flawlessly until it cuts the battery off at 3.4v and is the nicest handling mod I have seen or used and I've seen a lot over these last few months.

I've learned a few things from my vaping odyssey:
Get a mod with variable wattage. VV is OK but VW is where it's at.
Kanger need to sort out their coil design.
Mix your own liquids. You control exactly what you're inhaling, its cheaper, its better and its fun.

Jan 10, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #60 of 3,183
  I only really got into vaping early last year and my experiences so far have been limited to the Magic Flight and Arizer Extreme Q. Needless to say the Q was a much better package.

Thinking about possibly getting another Q (left my old one with a buddy back in the US) but I am currently looking at a few other options including the Volcano, Plenty, and Da Budda. The Plenty Vape is looking pretty interesting.

Hello, reddit friend.

Did you ever get the power adapter for the flight box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back