Vape-Fi
Jan 14, 2019 at 8:37 AM Post #2,791 of 3,183
A guy in a parking lot tried to pull my boss out of his car one time as he thought the car was on fire. No just the boss vaping with the window partially rolled down. :wink:

Now that's hilarious :jecklinsmile:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM Post #2,792 of 3,183
Today i bought my first "starterset". I only smoke cigarettes when i have a beer or a glass of wine. But when i do i smoke so much that i dont feel so good after it.

Starterset:
- geekvape aegis mini mod
- nautilus tank system 5.0 ml

Liquids:
- german liquids "Tabak" 12mg nic
- german liquids "Sahara Blend" 12mg nic

I read a lot before my purchase to inform myself. My first thought was that e-cigarettes may not be able to supply a cigarette like feeling and satisfaction. The starterset is totally easy to use and gave me a great feeling from the first puff on. The first long puff gave me a hard burning throat-flash. After a few puffs the heavy throat burn went away. I also can say that it satisfies me. I have a pack of cigarets in my desk right next to me but i dont feel that i want to touch it anymore. Smoking with the geekvape and the nautilus is also much more fun and of course theres enough smoke production for me. As im not a heavy every day smoker the 5 ml tank wont get empty :laughing:

IMG_4595.jpg

Im happy with this great and easy to use vaporizing machine but i will look for a chrome styled lazorswordhandle that fits better to the nautilus optically.

IMG_4596.jpg

I like the display.

I fetched a cold beer and from time to time i take a puff. Its really fun :smile: and i feel much better compared to smoking a cigarette.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #2,793 of 3,183
If youve got some expensive **** i wouldnt recommend blowing clouds, like troll dragon says it leaves and oily film everywhere, especially windows. Id go with something lighter for desk usage or keep windows open if its not cold.
Agreed. In my car it was a nightmare to remove. During day no issue, but nighttime was like driving in fog. I gave up on vaping in my ride."

Jan 14, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #2,796 of 3,183
Nah, I've been hammering a sub-ohm tank for 2 years with my desktop case on the desk just to the right of me and yet to see any signs of it being a problem. Of course if you've got one of those open-style cases where the components are exposed to the air I'd maybe give it some consideration.

Jan 14, 2019 at 1:08 PM Post #2,797 of 3,183
I've got a new Innokin iTaste SVD unit on the way and about 200ml of new liquid coming too. I had a Joyetech EVic for a short time until it snapped in half in my pocket. Getting by right now with a Vivi Nova on an eGo battery. Here's a pic of the Innokin unit:

"Have you tried Saberblood by Yaeliq? That's my daily vape for two years now and I'm not tired of this at all."

Jan 14, 2019 at 2:15 PM Post #2,798 of 3,183
Im really excited. I never thought that vaporizing is so much more fun than cigarettes. I can take a short puff or a long puff and can decide for myself if i get a small or big flash. But the tendence is to inhalate longer. Its a joy and pleasure to breathe out the smoke clouds. Very satisfying. I wonder if i have the same feeling when i lower the amount of nicotine. I like the throat-hit. 113 puffs now. If i imagine doing this with a cigarette i think i would start feeling uncomfortable now.

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:48 AM Post #2,799 of 3,183
"Have you tried Saberblood by Yaeliq? That's my daily vape for two years now and I'm not tired of this at all."
He might reply, that post you quoted is almost 5 years old. :wink:

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:52 AM Post #2,800 of 3,183
Today i bought my first "starterset". I only smoke cigarettes when i have a beer or a glass of wine. But when i do i smoke so much that i dont feel so good after it.

Starterset:
- geekvape aegis mini mod
- nautilus tank system 5.0 ml

Liquids:
- german liquids "Tabak" 12mg nic
- german liquids "Sahara Blend" 12mg nic

I read a lot before my purchase to inform myself. My first thought was that e-cigarettes may not be able to supply a cigarette like feeling and satisfaction. The starterset is totally easy to use and gave me a great feeling from the first puff on. The first long puff gave me a hard burning throat-flash. After a few puffs the heavy throat burn went away. I also can say that it satisfies me. I have a pack of cigarets in my desk right next to me but i dont feel that i want to touch it anymore. Smoking with the geekvape and the nautilus is also much more fun and of course theres enough smoke production for me. As im not a heavy every day smoker the 5 ml tank wont get empty :laughing:

Im happy with this great and easy to use vaporizing machine but i will look for a chrome styled lazorswordhandle that fits better to the nautilus optically.

I like the display.

I fetched a cold beer and from time to time i take a puff. Its really fun :smile: and i feel much better compared to smoking a cigarette.
Congratulations on the Started kit, the Nautilus is a tried and true atomizer and the Aegis mini gets high marks.

Now you have an alternative to cigarettes, you are one step closer to getting rid of them completely.

Jan 15, 2019 at 7:15 PM Post #2,801 of 3,183
I come from a sub ohm squonker to something basic like the nautilus 2 using a 0.7ohm coil at 23w, i have to say its a good balance between flavour and vapor production. The best part about it is i arent blasting through 12ml juice a day, down to about 4ml, i can also see better in the room lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back