Vape-Fi
Nov 11, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #2,401 of 3,183

I should qualify that I trust them more than I trust any from Amazon or eBay, FT will not ship batteries to Canada either except by the slowest method.

I get my batteries from Lightning Vapes when they have them on sale, they ship to Canada for a reasonable price and are less than half the price of local B&M prices. I realize it's hard to get stuff in Oz without a serious shipping gouge.

Check out Mooch's FB page for a great list of battery suppliers in his pinned post. Lot's of good info there as well if you don't already follow him.
https://www.facebook.com/batterymooch/posts/1802731556683089

Yeah, there are some really spooky premade coils out there...
eek.gif

In case you don't do FB here is the list of vendors he posted.

Some good vendors...
www.akkuteile.de
www.batterybro.com
www.ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk
www.illumn.com
www.imrbatteries.com
www.liionwholesale.com
www.nkon.nl
www.orbtronic.com
www.rtdvapor.com

I follow Mooch on facebook, wonderful work he does.

I just don't need that many batteries really. I have 3 mods, a couple of 521 tabs and that's about it.

I'm not hardcore enough. 
mad.gif

I had a new RTV flavour arrive today people are going crazy about in Australia. its called "Fanboy".

The catch is its only $2 a bottle from our Vapoureyes store, but only one bottle per customer allowed. It smells a lot like red cordial or those red lollies you buy called Red Skins. It tastes kind of like that but with a little less omph than you'd expect, the after taste then comes in giving off that red cordial taste in your mouth.

I also got some menthol concentrate and using that at 2% by itself. Not bad at all.

Nov 12, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #2,402 of 3,183
King Redeem Queen Serene

Nov 18, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #2,403 of 3,183
I sold several of my concentrate stoday, mostly Flavour Art ones. They're simply not my style and I find them quite strong to mix with. There's one called 'UP' which was too strong for me at 1-drop into 30mls makes testing small samples hard.

I offloaded about 6 10ml bottles. I have however become tired of Jungle Juice these past weeks and transferring over to same basic flavours like Orange and Pineapple. I find this brand of concentrates easier to work with and they both round up well at about 2% flavour.

Do you DIY @TrollDragon ?

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #2,405 of 3,183
  I sold several of my concentrate stoday, mostly Flavour Art ones. They're simply not my style and I find them quite strong to mix with. There's one called 'UP' which was too strong for me at 1-drop into 30mls makes testing small samples hard.

I offloaded about 6 10ml bottles. I have however become tired of Jungle Juice these past weeks and transferring over to same basic flavours like Orange and Pineapple. I find this brand of concentrates easier to work with and they both round up well at about 2% flavour.

Do you DIY @TrollDragon ?

I dabbled for a bit, but never got serious as nic is expensive here.
I do cut commercial juice though, so I always have a supply of PG & VG on hand.

How's the LUX, you still using it? I was pondering one...

Nov 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #2,406 of 3,183
I dabbled for a bit, but never got serious as nic is expensive here.

I do cut commercial juice though, so I always have a supply of PG & VG on hand.

How's the LUX, you still using it? I was pondering one...

Yep, use it everyday, its been reliable. After 12 hours solid vaping it loses 2 bars battery and I charge it each night anyway. When I charge the batteries they're usually sitting on 3.88v down from 4.20v. Just if you get one keep an eye on any juice leaks onto the top as the boards right beneath and screen on top. I usually remove the Buddha RDA once/twice a day just to wipe it over, keep it safe.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #2,407 of 3,183
Yep, use it everyday, its been reliable. After 12 hours solid vaping it loses 2 bars battery and I charge it each night anyway. When I charge the batteries they're usually sitting on 3.88v down from 4.20v. Just if you get one keep an eye on any juice leaks onto the top as the boards right beneath and screen on top. I usually remove the Buddha RDA once/twice a day just to wipe it over, keep it safe.

Thanks for the info UncleH20!

I have one inbound hoping it will be a good one. There was talk of the V1.2 firmware update breaking the battery gauge, have you updated yours at all? The new firmware is supposed to refine the TC on it but I'm not looking to break the battery gauge. They also claim that rolling the firmware back to V1.1 does not fix the issue.

My Temple 30mm will finally have a home.
biggrin.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #2,408 of 3,183

Thanks for the info UncleH20!

I have one inbound hoping it will be a good one. There was talk of the V1.2 firmware update breaking the battery gauge, have you updated yours at all? The new firmware is supposed to refine the TC on it but I'm not looking to break the battery gauge. They also claim that rolling the firmware back to V1.1 does not fix the issue.

My Temple 30mm will finally have a home.
biggrin.gif

Hope you enjoy it mate!

I updated mine on the first day but haven't had any issues. I only use it in wattage mode, hardly change the settings or wattage, no TC, maybe something triggers the bug I'm simply not going near. I have heard one person experience the battery gauge glitch but in their case reflashing the firmware or downgrading did fix it for them. I watched the entire conversation from start to end.

You should be right.

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #2,409 of 3,183

Hope you enjoy it mate!

I updated mine on the first day but haven't had any issues. I only use it in wattage mode, hardly change the settings or wattage, no TC, maybe something triggers the bug I'm simply not going near. I have heard one person experience the battery gauge glitch but in their case reflashing the firmware or downgrading did fix it for them. I watched the entire conversation from start to end.

You should be right.

Much appreciated!
Can't wait for it to get here!

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #2,410 of 3,183
x2 on the Lux. No issues for me on fw1.2. Simple but great, long lasting power. I do note that the Ohms consistently read 0.03 more than my other Mods and 521tab. Minor quirk IMO.

Love the custom power 'EQ' setting.

Nov 25, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #2,411 of 3,183
x2 on the Lux. No issues for me on fw1.2. Simple but great, long lasting power. I do note that the Ohms consistently read 0.03 more than my other Mods and 521tab. Minor quirk IMO.

Love the custom power 'EQ' setting.

Yup, mine does the ohm thing. 

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #2,412 of 3,183
Thanks guys!

Good to know about the higher reading. I have a pair of old Hanna DNA 30s that read always read 0.3 higher so a 0.03 is not an issue for me.
beerchug.gif

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #2,413 of 3,183
I picked up a second HOhm Wrecker when Vapor Cube had their flash sale a while back.

An amazing mod that does TC Kanthal and NiCr as well as all the regular TC wires.

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #2,414 of 3,183
^ I saw that mod on our facebook page earlier in the week, red one. Sounds like she's a proven gem. Being a fan of 30mm RDA's is a pretty crappy position to be in. Not many of them or mods that fit them.

And there I was, just staring at the screen like...

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #2,415 of 3,183
^ I saw that mod on our facebook page earlier in the week, red one. Sounds like she's a proven gem. Being a fan of 30mm RDA's is a pretty crappy position to be in. Not many of them or mods that fit them.

And there I was, just staring at the screen like...

HOhm Tech is supposedly coming out with a dual 26650 Slice, and a triple 18650 battery Wrecker. I don't think there are any specifics yet as to size, but they might be an option for the 30mm attys.

OT in this thread UncleH20.
wink.gif

I got a buddy who is looking to pick up a DAP, $500 range with dual micro SD. What sounds great these days?
I haven't followed any of the current offerings, I suggested a Cayin N5 or is the DX90 still a viable DAP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back