Vape-Fi
Aug 27, 2016 at 10:43 AM Post #2,222 of 3,183
One needs a setup with a little heft to it!
tongue_smile.gif

None of these girly man rigs, Hanz and Franz would be proud.

Genelocity Giant on the VT75.

Next to the regular Genelocity.

Aug 29, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #2,226 of 3,183
   those cables look pretty awesome.  a little bit too tall for me, but conversation piece for sure.  how is the flavor on that thing?

The Giant has dual 5mm Notch coils, regular sized has dual SS430 Chain coils in it.

Both provide excellent flavor, the VT75 is the limiting factor for the Giant at a max of 75W. I'm running the 0.2 ohm notch's at 65W/480F with the UD SS316L-V4 wire profile since it runs a little hotter.

I would love to have a LUX box to put it on.
biggrin.gif

ETA: With 15mm between the posts you could probably put whatever you need in there.
cool.gif

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:47 PM Post #2,227 of 3,183
I've had that nightmare mixer moment today, I tried my very first ejuice mix I made jointly with Mrs T. We mixed it just to see how easy it was to mix. We didn't make notes and I've been vaping it all day and it's lush. I have no idea what we put in it apart from Apple.

I usually vape 3ml on a heavy day (I'm a lightweight) but I've vaped 10ml of it today, it's moreish as hell and I have no recipe and I've only got 20ml of it left
frown.gif

I've made 1 juice with 10 different flavour ingredients. I've quaintly christened it 'Overdose' as that is what I fear will happen to me when I vape it
atsmile.gif

It smells delicious, I just have to wait a couple of weeks.

Aug 29, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #2,228 of 3,183
Small. Cap works quite well. Light but substantial with a battery in it. Improved faceplate which seems to utilize a harder anodizing (I love polished aluminum but it's a bitch to keep up.) Buttons still rattle and it still doesn't really bother me.

Overall it's a solid addition to their line. The 26650 should offer a bit more battery time and the ergonomic design keeps.

For (what I consider still) a mass produced stabilized wood line of mods, it doesn't get much better with the component selection and quality control.

Still though, the non-sealed wood lacks luster and on the whole, their wood selection or perhaps finishing leaves much to desire.

Haven't decided if I'll keep it, I have stuff coming I know I'll use but I do enjoy the size.

Eh, not bad Axis Vapes. And not the best match for the now beloved Maha Ras. But I'll get there.

Aug 30, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #2,230 of 3,183
Just sold my old NextGen. Decided to go with the full CE setup with the open deck. Prefer this over all to the Nextasis.

Think the open deck makes all the difference. I gave one of my Stasis to a buddy who had the NG and he lost his mind.

Can't deny how much I love the looks of the 30mm.

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #2,232 of 3,183
My first RDA arrived 2-days ago.

I originally purchased one just for testing flavour concentrates and percentages because I can change the cotton out quickly. At the time I asked on another forum for a cheap RDA, they recommended a Goon clone from Fast Tech. Ever since it arrived I've not really put it down and fast becoming a fan of dripping and RDA. 
biggrin.gif

That flavour is intense.... Kind of sucks in a way because I just had a Smok TF RTA arrive the day before. The Goon clearly outclasses it.

Here's a fresh wick I did earlier tonight.

Sep 3, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #2,234 of 3,183
  get yourself a cheap coppervape squonk and get a bottom feed pin for your goon.  then you can have the RDA experience without the hassle of dripping :)

Haha, it never ends..

I'll see how things pan out, I'm still happily dripping a few days in now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back