Vape-Fi
Apr 28, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #1,921 of 3,183
I actually really love a MTL. I still use a Mark 10 e cig on a daily basis. The one with 3 holes for a "perfect draw every time" I love the MTL with the high nic and the way it hits your throat. Lung hits just don't completely satisfy me like a couple strong MTL

Apr 30, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #1,922 of 3,183
I'm thinking about a Cool Fire 4 with Aspire Nautilus tank for my next purchase, I can get those for a great price. Not that I need them, just Vaping is much cheaper than audio, I simply can play with devices and afford to still eat properly.

Here's my Aspire Premium Kit.

I will say though the little Kanger Evod's do quite well if you just want to quit the smokes. 

I also watched some utube vids on cloud chasing, pretty out there stuff.

Apr 30, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #1,923 of 3,183
  I'm thinking about a Cool Fire 4 with Aspire Nautilus tank for my next purchase, I can get those for a great price. Not that I need them, just Vaping is much cheaper than audio, I simply can play with devices and afford to still eat properly.

Here's my Aspire Premium Kit.

I will say though the little Kanger Evod's do quite well if you just want to quit the smokes. 

I also watched some utube vids on cloud chasing, pretty out there stuff.

The nautilus is a great little tank. It was the first atty that really made me stick to vaping. I couldn't use it much since the ceramic wicking material gave me a sore throat. Might just be because i wasn't a smoker (i used loose Suns).

Apr 30, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #1,924 of 3,183
  The nautilus is a great little tank. It was the first atty that really made me stick to vaping. I couldn't use it much since the ceramic wicking material gave me a sore throat. Might just be because i wasn't a smoker (i used loose Suns).

The Nautilus tank itself is great, love the design and taste.

When it comes to the Aspire Premuim kit though I find the variable voltage needs to relatively high if you want anything above normal performance, in turn this drains the battery faster. At 3.8v (where I sit) you're really only vaping at nothing more than a regular machine, say the Evod, but the taste is much better and the complete Aspire kit looks so nice in real life.

it can throw out some vape when cranked up at 4.8 volts, but not a setting I'd stay at to last 1/2 day vaping.

Sorry to hear about the ceramic coils possibly giving you some problems, I've been ok.

Apr 30, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #1,925 of 3,183
Anyone tried the Aspire K4 starter kit? 

I'm quickly becoming an Aspire fanboy, and well....the price was too good to refuse. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #1,926 of 3,183
I'm still an Aspire fanboy after all this time. The Atlantis 2 was the go-to sub ohm tank back in the day. Heck,I still think the Atlantis 2 is a fantastic tank. Came with .1 coil heads,those things could handle 100w without dry hits. The Triton 2 was a pretty nice too. Less airflow than the Atlantis but when using the SS coil heads the flavor and draw was quite nice. The Cleito is a fantastic tank IMO also. If you're looking for tanks that aren't rebuildable Aspire has always been my go to for pre built coil heads.

Apr 30, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #1,927 of 3,183
I'm still an Aspire fanboy after all this time. The Atlantis 2 was the go-to sub ohm tank back in the day. Heck,I still think the Atlantis 2 is a fantastic tank. Came with .1 coil heads,those things could handle 100w without dry hits. The Triton 2 was a pretty nice too. Less airflow than the Atlantis but when using the SS coil heads the flavor and draw was quite nice. The Cleito is a fantastic tank IMO also. If you're looking for tanks that aren't rebuildable Aspire has always been my go to for pre built coil heads.

I love the carbon fiber battery and build on the Aspires, the K4 above cost me about $60, I mean that's nothing! The coils are about $20 a set of 5, but I don't mind. I want some direct lung hits and blow some decent vape. I'll still go for a mod and decent tank, but probably more as a everyday machine, haha. For me it very new, all these products, sub ohms coils , technics to read about.

May 4, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #1,932 of 3,183
It's all downhill from here. Great job, Troll. 
etysmile.gif

May 4, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #1,933 of 3,183
  It's all downhill from here. Great job, Troll. 
etysmile.gif

Haha, I'm slowing down now...I think. 

Need to keep in mind for every tank there's a juice requirement.

Its that damn carbon fibre, gets my money.

As a story I ordered a 5ml Aspire Nautlis tank yesterday along with that ESP 30w shown above, at the last minute canceled the 5ml Nautilus. Well, the seller sent it anyway by mistake. I was having a laugh with him over email about how I don't want to fill 5ml tanks and said look.. I'll see what happens when it arrives, maybe I will buy it anyway. When it arrived I saw the size and thought nope, no way, sticking with 2ml tanks. Now when I contact the seller he's not responding anymore, I have a feeling he's laughing his head off about it and doesn't want it back.

May 4, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #1,934 of 3,183

Haha, I'm slowing down now...I think. 

Need to keep in mind for every tank there's a juice requirement.

Its that damn carbon fibre, gets my money.

As a story I ordered a 5ml Aspire Nautlis tank yesterday along with that ESP 30w shown above, at the last minute canceled the 5ml Nautilus. Well, the seller sent it anyway by mistake. I was having a laugh with him over email about how I don't want to fill 5ml tanks and said look.. I'll see what happens when it arrives, maybe I will buy it anyway. When it arrived I saw the size and thought nope, no way, sticking with 2ml tanks. Now when I contact the seller he's not responding anymore, I have a feeling he's laughing his head off about it and doesn't want it back.

Well, you know you want those 25mm 7ml tanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back