Vape-Fi
Aug 19, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #1,337 of 3,183

Just got one of these Matrix subohm kits to try out this subohm tankness. Loving it so far, got me hooked on clouds and the flavor is good too. But even fully charged this battery doesn't last me more than 2 hours and I'm sure I vape far less than most others. I got through maybe a quarter of the tank.

So pretty much immediately looking for a new mod, maybe an Innokin MVP V3.0 Pro as I was already running an MVP 2? Though this tank seems to be working fine maybe I'll look into another, not really feeling like going the RTA route. Aspire Atlantis? UD Zephyrus? Kanger Subtank? So many options.

Aug 20, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #1,338 of 3,183
Just a badass mod. 

Aug 24, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #1,341 of 3,183
  quitted completely, started smoking analogs, now back to e-cig
Mini iStick + iClear 16, modest but does the job

Hey, It's all good as long as it keeps you off the stinky's!
beerchug.gif

Aug 24, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #1,342 of 3,183
whatever works for you man.  i actually had some cigarettes last weekend on my annual camping trip.  had about 6 total over 4 days.  it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.   i was doing so good too, was almost 5 months without a single cig.  i think it will be something i reserve for only the camp trip.  

Aug 25, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #1,343 of 3,183
  whatever works for you man.  i actually had some cigarettes last weekend on my annual camping trip.  had about 6 total over 4 days.  it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.   i was doing so good too, was almost 5 months without a single cig.  i think it will be something i reserve for only the camp trip.  

I will have the occasional cigarette during lunch break at work, at bars, clubs... But vaping 95% of the time helps

Setup pic:

Tobeco clone Velocity RDA (1:1 clone) + Snow Wolf Mod is my home e-cig
Dual Clapton Coil setup @ 0.3 ohms. Using Japanese Organic Cotton too. need to wick it a little better though but still blows clouds and tastes pretty damn great on occasion. I might have a nasty case of vaper's tongue though

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #1,344 of 3,183
how long have you had the vape tongue?  i had it bad for a couple of weeks.  now i can taste the flavors, but they don't taste nearly as vibrant as when i first started vaping like 6 months ago.  is it just me, or is that how it is for everyone? 

vaping my gob mini on the SMPL today.  not a huge fan of this gwar bloodbath juice.  it's a fruit punch, but there is a funky guava/passionfruit type taste that overpowers the rest.  but im gonna use it.  the gwar beefcake on the other hand, is awesome tasting.  im a sucker for german chocolate, and they nailed it. 

also built this dual 26gauge twisted on the velocity clone on my ipv4s.  .39ohm.  8 wrap on 2mm screwdriver.   thing hits like a truck at 70watts.

Aug 29, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #1,345 of 3,183

Just got one of these Matrix subohm kits to try out this subohm tankness. Loving it so far, got me hooked on clouds and the flavor is good too. But even fully charged this battery doesn't last me more than 2 hours and I'm sure I vape far less than most others. I got through maybe a quarter of the tank.

So pretty much immediately looking for a new mod, maybe an Innokin MVP V3.0 Pro as I was already running an MVP 2? Though this tank seems to be working fine maybe I'll look into another, not really feeling like going the RTA route. Aspire Atlantis? UD Zephyrus? Kanger Subtank? So many options.

Hope your battery last longer than my aspire sub-ohm tube battery ! It started out like yours , needed a charger all the time. Now all it does is burn coils up when trying to use it, won't hold a charge. It is about two months old. My main advise to anyone that is going to vape sub-ohm is to not buy any mod that does not have replaceable,rechargeable battery's, like 18650 or 26650. Once the internal battery dies like my aspire it is just a paper weight !

Aug 29, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #1,346 of 3,183
Hope your battery last longer than my aspire sub-ohm tube battery ! It started out like yours , needed a charger all the time. Now all it does is burn coils up when trying to use it, won't hold a charge. It is about two months old. My main advise to anyone that is going to vape sub-ohm is to not buy any mod that does not have replaceable,rechargeable battery's, like 18650 or 26650. Once the internal battery dies like my aspire it is just a paper weight !

Well I don't see myself using for much longer anyway. Been sick so I don't feel like vaping much, but I have a Sigelei 150tc that just came in but the batteries (Sony VTC5) were sent in a different package so it's pretty useless at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back