Vape-Fi
Jun 3, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #1,201 of 3,183
  I'll probably stick to 20-40W so I guess the extra wattage is unneeded
How would the Heatvape compare to IPV Mini? Extra ruggedness?
Thanks for providing me with another option

The Heatvape Invader mini has no USB charging so that might be an issue for you with convenience.

There are new devices on the market worth looking into like the Evic VT 60W and all the wire/temp options.
http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=254

I have an IPV2s (70W) and a Sigelei mini (30W) both are solid devices. Stay far away from the iStick 50W, way too many problems with them.

I have a buddy with the IVP Mini II (70W) and he loves it works great all day for him. The paint on it wears really quickly but you can get a skin for it.

Heatvape is also coming out with a regular 50W Defender and there are a pile of Temperature Control devices on the horizon.

Tough choice looking for a new box mod.
Good Luck!

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,202 of 3,183
i've been using my istick 50w pretty hard for 2 months as it is my only mod, and i've been pretty happy with it thus far.  but i had the istick 30w before that and the screen did go out after a couple of weeks. 

i think my next mod is going to be an IPV mini 2.  the only part that sucks is im going to have to buy batteries and charger.  but i think i'm ready for progression as this is not a fad for me. 

i found this smokin deal yesterday.  comes with a cool satchel that i probably wouldn't use and a vinyl wrap which i probably would use.  but it's cheaper than the IPV on its own. 

http://www.wakeandvape.com/ipv-mini-2-70w-special/

Jun 3, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #1,203 of 3,183
  i've been using my istick 50w pretty hard for 2 months as it is my only mod, and i've been pretty happy with it thus far.  but i had the istick 30w before that and the screen did go out after a couple of weeks. 

i think my next mod is going to be an IPV mini 2.  the only part that sucks is im going to have to buy batteries and charger.  but i think i'm ready for progression as this is not a fad for me. 

i found this smokin deal yesterday.  comes with a cool satchel that i probably wouldn't use and a vinyl wrap which i probably would use.  but it's cheaper than the IPV on its own. 

http://www.wakeandvape.com/ipv-mini-2-70w-special/

You have been one of the lucky ones for sure. There have been a lot reported on ECF that are self firing and not working properly. One of the dealers on our FB group has recalled all he has sold to customers. Keep your fingers crossed and vape on!

The IPV Mini II has USB charging and it works quite well so you can use an external if you want but it is not required. Get yourself a good charger like the Nitecore D2 or D4 as they are reliable and will charge just about everything out there.

Good deal on that Mini II.

Jun 3, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #1,204 of 3,183
Welp, I got refunded on my iStick 50W (autofired once and scared to use it)... so with the money I was refunded it went straight to a Heatvape Invader Mini (Thanks TrollDragon, looks like an extremely reliable mod)
Now I just need 18650 batteries and a charger :\ The spending never stops haha
Oh well, this will kind of future proof me for a while

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #1,205 of 3,183
  Welp, I got refunded on my iStick 50W (autofired once and scared to use it)... so with the money I was refunded it went straight to a Heatvape Invader Mini (Thanks TrollDragon, looks like an extremely reliable mod)

haha, i watched a review of it by vapingwithtwisted420 on youtube and he ran that sumbitch over in his car and it still worked fine.  they have a good waterproof rating too.   tough as nails

Jun 3, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #1,206 of 3,183

Congrats!
I hope it is a great mod for you, keep us posted how well it works.

Never stops.... :)

Jun 3, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #1,207 of 3,183

haha, i watched a review of it by vapingwithtwisted420 on youtube and he ran that sumbitch over in his car and it still worked fine.  they have a good waterproof rating too.   tough as nails

Even Busardo like it, so that must mean something!
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #1,209 of 3,183
Very Nice!

I didn't take you for a genny man and an In'Ax no less.
beerchug.gif

Jun 4, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #1,210 of 3,183
  Very Nice!

I didn't take you for a genny man and an In'Ax no less.
beerchug.gif

After i tried the NextGen i knew gennys where for me. Prefer the In'Ax over the NextGen actually. I will be giving the NextGen to a mate this evening so he can try a genny and after that I'll just give it to someone else (if he doesn't want it that is).

Jun 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #1,211 of 3,183
  After i tried the NextGen i knew gennys where for me. Prefer the In'Ax over the NextGen actually. I will be giving the NextGen to a mate this evening so he can try a genny and after that I'll just give it to someone else (if he doesn't want it that is).

Then you must get your hands on a Origen Genesis MKII in 4ml or 6ml, like the previous Genesis it is an Express ticket to Flavor Town!

Authentic's from here...
http://allforyummyvapor.com/Origen-Genesis-v2-MkII-4ml

Tobeco clone not easily available yet, but I will have one when they are.
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #1,213 of 3,183
Gave the nextgen to mate and he's sold on it and since he's into tobacco juices it was a now brainer. I built it for him and now 2hrs ish later he's getting a bit on edge since he has a squape rs on the way.

I just got a Squape R(s) yesterday and it's a great RTA. So easy to setup (using the B-deck) and good flavour. Sure my Prodigy from Vicious Ant outperforms is, but that's logical since it's a dripper. 

Jun 12, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #1,215 of 3,183
Ya'll quiet.
Grenada. Quasar. Hollowpoint. twisted 24g 4 wrap small ID .12

Enjoy the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back