Vape-Fi
Mar 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #76 of 3,183
And here's my fav RBA. Squape. What's so great about this build is 1. You can rebuild it without having to drain your juice. The tank section and build section come apart separately, so rewicking is a breeze.
2. The deck has an non conductive surface, done with some type of ematal. The screws are also knurled and a bit bigger making it easy to catch your leads. 3. Can refill tank easily without any fussing, no worry about re-sealing that vacumm.

Build is microcoil at 1ohms will be with cotton and vaped around 18watts.

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #79 of 3,183
  Bit the bullet and bought an entry-level Nexxus pen.
Looks like this:

Haven't had a cigarette in a couple weeks. Woot!

Keep it up! What's the juice there?

Mar 29, 2014 at 12:42 AM Post #80 of 3,183
  Today vaping the Kayfun 3.1. Build quality is among the best. And it's just a long standing favorite for a good reason, it's simply consistently solid.
Really just slightly below my Squape, which I haven't found anything to really touch it besides Trident. 

So envious of you, you have no idea. 

Looks awesome!

Mar 29, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #82 of 3,183

So envious of you, you have no idea. 

Looks awesome!

Well, thanks Austin. When are you getting your Russian in? I really think for no fuss and consistency the Kayfun-types cant' be beat. Just use cotton in your builds. 

Mar 29, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #83 of 3,183

Most of the stuff on canvape.com can be bought locally. A couple brands that stand out are Divine Fog, Paradise Vapes, and Gentleman's Reserve. I'm mixing and matching the nic flavors with fruity blends and I couldn't be happier.

Always open to new juices, will check them out. As long as we keep off the analogs..we're good to go.

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #84 of 3,183
Just a note on the Kayfun-types: If you're running any kind of juice that's known to be hard and a tank cracker, obviously don't use the plastic tank.
Further, a huge PITA are the orings. If after some time, say, a week or two you aren't getting a proper vacuum, have juice leak out of your driptip,
or can't seat the oring back into the chamber..throw 'em out, they're no good. Some juices result in the orings swelling. I'd recommend you pick up
a big ass bag of replacement rings. The sizes are #8 or 5x1.5mm.

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #85 of 3,183
I don't get overly excited about stuff anymore. However I can not tell you how giddy this thing gets me. Just ordered, engraving should have it shipped out Thur hopefully.
As soon as I saw it I had to have it. And yea, it's a mech. Haha.

Apr 6, 2014 at 4:23 AM Post #86 of 3,183
Hey Folks,

I thought I'd take a minute to write about my great experiences with the iClear30S tank which fits Ego-style batteries. I've got a bunch of Ego-style batteries.

I was previously using Kanger ProTank Mini and Kanger ProTank II tanks. They were made of glass, which I liked, but they always leaked down into my batteries eventually. I live in a mountainous area, so I don't know if constant elevation changes were a factor. All I know is that my Kanger tanks always leaked down into my Ego-style batteries sooner or later.

Because of my job, I need a tank that can hold a bunch of juice. I travel around to different work sites in various vehicles. I can't be constantly filling a tank or charging batteries. I need a portable unit that will last all day and won't leak, and I need it to be small so I can carry it in my pocket.

The iClear30S tank has been a great success for me. I know it's not "cool" like some of the MODs, but it's extremely functional. The tank is made of plastic, which isn't as cool as glass, but is actually more functional for travelling because it won't break. I don't use any high-citrus juices that might crack it.

I've been using the iClear30S tank, and it never leaks and it never gurgles. I never waste a single drop of juice now. It never leaks down into my Ego-style batteries.

The iClear30S works very well for me, and it has caused me to leave my Kanger tanks behind. I think I paid $15 for it, and I find it to be far superior to Kanger tanks for a travellin' man! 
smile.gif

It's not the cool MOD vape set-up, but it's a very functional vape set-up for someone who can't stop to refill juice or charge batteries, and needs portablility, and it's dirt-cheap at around $15. It produces lots of vapor when used with an adjustable-voltage Ego-style battery.

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #87 of 3,183
Elevation change is definitely a factor to your leaking. Great to hear how well the IClear is working out. The previous gen of Iclear's didn't really do it for me,
but on the few occasions I've tried the S it worked very well. Kanger is coming out with yet another iteration of the Aerotank, this time with a 'redesigned' head system
and it's looking a lot more like the Kayfun...kind of sexy really. There is also a mini version of this that you might want to check out.

I might have to look more into trying out the S for travel, I too struggle with elevation changes and usually only bring a dripper to prevent leakage, but a top feeder
seems to work for you maybe it'll work for me too.

Apr 6, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #88 of 3,183
Another anise type juice I just got in last night and loving it. Might even be better than AWOL. I've only dripped it thus far, but I plan to throw it in the Kayfun for the day.

Apr 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #89 of 3,183

Hello, reddit friend.

Did you ever get the power adapter for the flight box?

Looking to get into vapes now since other apparatuses (apparati?) have taken their toll on my young fragile lungs :frowning2: (cigarettes aren't helping either)
Would you recommend the Flight Box? 
Also do vapes get you to a solid level that I require

Apr 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #90 of 3,183
And the V3tronix Flip finally arrived this morning. Really exceptional engraving, it's very deep and unlike anything I've had in my hands before. The vape itself is very strong. Not gonna say how hard it hits, all quality mechs are around the same, and it depends on your build.
The throw is super nice, fire from anywhere, unlike the Neme, etc. Fav switch thus far.
it's 24k Hard D Gold Plated Brass contact with a floating pin and adjustable contact (for battery rattle.) The really neat feature is the ability to run batteries from 500/650 w/kicks or not with just a flip of the tube. Telescope-mod but without the endless spinning (just a few turns and you're good to go.) Threads are just buttery.
It may not be for everyone but it absolutely is high quality throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back