Vacuum Tube Posters?
Nov 29, 2004 at 8:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

was ist los?

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone know where i can get a poster like the one in the pic?
micromlui.JPG

Nov 30, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #10 of 24
Dude, that other guy was right, we are dorks!
biggrin.gif

(I'd personally rather have an attractive female, car, or musician, but what the hey. Tubes are cool I guess)

Nov 30, 2004 at 6:22 AM Post #12 of 24
Anyone know a good site that has wallpapers of tubes? I can't get enough of that glow, it's so sexy! And plus, I want to show my nerdiness off
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 6:57 AM Post #13 of 24
I remeber seeing some posters here from time to time along with tube related tee shirts and mugs plus it is the only place i know of to get the "his masters voice" RCA Dog that looks just too damn cool along with hi-fi gear.gotta be the big one though,the little guy looks lost among serious eqiuipment and/or speakers

www.tubesandmore.com

Also check the present day tube manufacturer sites such as sovtek and electro-harmonix etc for posters.also ocasionally offered.Otherwise you just gotta print your own from piuctures available from tube sites of which there are many tube museums out there along with tube literature sites and tube advertising sites.

Nov 30, 2004 at 8:29 AM Post #15 of 24
hey rick, didn't realize tubes and more had posters. I just checked it out and they have a pretty cool JJ rocket poster, however, i like that classic poster like that in the pic i posted. I think if i were to have pics like those professional ones posted by Wodgy, i'd rather take the pics myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back