V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion, Questions] #FirstthreadtocoverXS
Aug 2, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #752 of 972
  I was wondering if anyone here has ever done an A - B Test between V-Moda XS and Beyerdynamic Tesla T 51 p?

If so, what were/are your impressions? Primarily in terms of overall SQ, Sound Sig, SoundStage, etc ...

Thanks!

Funny you should ask, I just posted my XS mini-review last night:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-21-of-the-top-closed-portable-headphones-around

Aug 2, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #753 of 972

Funny you should ask, I just posted my XS mini-review last night:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-21-of-the-top-closed-portable-headphones-around

Very cool. Thanks very much, I'll check that out ASAP ...
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #755 of 972
I bought an XS in white colour last weekend for the missus.
Anyone here have send their stock shield to their goldsmith to be gold-plated? 
tongue.gif

Aug 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #761 of 972
Here is a couple pics of my new XS with Matte Blue shields. Me likey ALOT!!! Love the XS; compliments the M-100's perfectly, especially when you desire a little more mids.

The matte blue looks amazing. I might have to pick up some myself. Or maybe some matte green...

Aug 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #762 of 972
Do you happen to know if those same matte blue shields are available for the M-80s also?

I owned the M-80s previously, and would like to purchase another set. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my first pair 
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #763 of 972
Do you happen to know if those same matte blue shields are available for the M-80s also?

I owned the M-80s previously, and would like to purchase another set. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my first pair  :confused_face_2:

Yes, the are available for the M-80's (as they are the same size shields as the XS). You can order them from V-moda or Amazon.

Aug 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #764 of 972
Aug 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #765 of 972
Yes, the are available for the M-80's (as they are the same size shields as the XS). You can order them from V-moda or Amazon.

Cool. Thanks for the info, I was not aware that they are the size shields.
  M-80 is going for $100 now on Amazon. Not a bad time to pick them up again.

Yes, that actually is a great price for those. Not sure about right now though ... I am just now starting to work again ... Was off there for awhile over a 9 day stretch, and have kind of been in and out of full time permanent employment. Hoping this will change though, as I have 2 interviews for later this afternoon 
bigsmile_face.gif

Thanks for this heads-up though ... I might just look into that ... I hope its not just a temporary thing (price on Amazon that is) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back