V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Apr 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #917 of 1,269
Just got my new XS , and M100 shields delivered.....

I thought the black shields would suit the white XS a bit better. It would be great if white shields with black engraving was available.

Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied nevertheless.
gs1000.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #918 of 1,269
  Just got my new XS , and M100 shields delivered.....

I thought the black shields would suit the white XS a bit better. It would be great if white shields with black engraving was available.

Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied nevertheless.
gs1000.gif

Those look amazing! My favorite is the Chinese character, it just looks very Zen like, if that makes any sense haha. Mine is coming in tomorrow, super excited for them. I'll post some pics later.

May 3, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #920 of 1,269
  Those look amazing! My favorite is the Chinese character, it just looks very Zen like, if that makes any sense haha. Mine is coming in tomorrow, super excited for them. I'll post some pics later.

The Chinese character is actually the character for the word zen (I believe). It's surrounded by the symbol for zen.

May 5, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #926 of 1,269
Did you use Adobe Illistrator?

Oh! now I get what you meant in your first post, sorry haha. Umm I don't, but others might. I use this website called picmonkey.com. They have a lot of fonts and overlays to choose from  and lots of options for photo editing that's very easy to use for beginners like me. 

On kinda of an off topic, I like to design these silhouettes as a hobby, so it you would like, I can design you something for your shields. All I need is a preferences, favorite theme, or style. 

May 5, 2014 at 4:43 AM Post #929 of 1,269
Oh! now I get what you meant in your first post, sorry haha. Umm I don't, but others might. I use this website called picmonkey.com. They have a lot of fonts and overlays to choose from  and lots of options for photo editing that's very easy to use for beginners like me. 

On kinda of an off topic, I like to design these silhouettes as a hobby, so it you would like, I can design you something for your shields. All I need is a preferences, favorite theme, or style. 

Thanks I'll try it.

I'll post a photo when I'm done (could take a few weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back