V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Apr 21, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #901 of 1,269
when ordering the m-100s(matte black) you get the cans with a set of shields already on(also matte black)? and an extra set of the color of your choosing(red) that you can customize? They will not customize the ones already on there(matte black)?

Correct.

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #903 of 1,269
Does anyone else get this error message when trying to pay by credit card on V-Moda?

"The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder."

What does it mean?

I am able to pay by Paypal, but I'd rather not as it gives me an unfavourable exchange rate.

Apr 24, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #904 of 1,269
smum1l.jpg

11j6hpu.jpg

2yuy938.jpg

2qki4ag.jpg

do you guys think this will looks good on my lp2 matte black? any suggestion?

Apr 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #905 of 1,269

smum1l.jpg

11j6hpu.jpg

2yuy938.jpg

2qki4ag.jpg

do you guys think this will looks good on my lp2 matte black? any suggestion?

I think the kanji will look great. As for the Autobot/Deceptacon emblems, V-MODA will not engrave them since they are copyrighted images.

Apr 25, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #907 of 1,269
  I think the kanji will look great. As for the Autobot/Deceptacon emblems, V-MODA will not engrave them since they are copyrighted images.

shoot them an email with the pic attached and ask them. They may accept it. They ended up accepting a spiderman logo without the background webbing, where previously this had been rejected.

Apr 26, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #910 of 1,269
Lik
Like this?

Apr 27, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #912 of 1,269

What do you guys think of this design? I want to get it on matte black shields for my white m-100. Any other color suggestions?? 

You can get rid of that black discolouration in the lettering in Illustrator if you want to. Actually, pm me if you want me to do that for you.
Re: shield colour, I reckon it would look good on something shiny.

Apr 27, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #913 of 1,269

You can get rid of that black discolouration in the lettering in Illustrator if you want to. Actually, pm me if you want me to do that for you.
Re: shield colour, I reckon it would look good on something shiny.

Thanks for the offer! But I made it that way on purpose, I like it a lot better that way. And about the colour, I was thinking about matte black but if I was to go with a shiny one it would either be orange or ocean blue. Decisions, decisions. I hate having to pick these out sometime, it takes so much afford haha. 

Apr 27, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #914 of 1,269
  Thanks for the offer! But I made it that way on purpose, I like it a lot better that way. And about the colour, I was thinking about matte black but if I was to go with a shiny one it would either be orange or ocean blue. Decisions, decisions. I hate having to pick these out sometime, it takes so much afford haha. 

Ye no worries. I was thinking something shiny because there appear to be cogs above the wing. It reminds me of some logo that might appear on an airplane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back