1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

V-Moda remix, or Klipsch S4i?

1. tripleh3lix
    I have an apple giftcard with a 100 bucks on it. These seem to be the only good headphones in the store with the most positive reviews. I like bass, but not overly powerful. I want something with better overall balanced sound quality/bass/decent noise isolation and comfort. Which is the best to choose the V-Moda Remix, or the Klipsch S4i's?

Update; Bought the Remix's sound great.

Update 2; Anyone actually test these both and know what beats the other with overall sound quality and clarity?

2. jjeremycai
    The Apple in-ears are actually not too shabby, tried my friend's today. Might be worth considering.
    For future reference and research, they're normally called ADDIEM's around here.

3. tripleh3lix
    Haha I just got the v-moda remix's. Very solid, a little more bassy then normal but i'm already used to it. The bass isn't distorted at all, and sound actually pretty great. These definitely need to break in though I wonder how long it'll take.

4. jjeremycai

Quote:

Well then, if you're happy with the sound, congrats on your purchase! Just wait until upgraditis get's you. [​IMG]

5. tripleh3lix
    Oh I'm sure it will. Haha. When I actually have a stable job I plan on getting some 400 dollar headphones.

6. jjeremycai
    When I get a job, I'll probably...still not get any 400 dollar headphones. 

7. tripleh3lix
    Lol well we all have our choices. I already have a car, and money saved up for a house so I want a good pair of surround sound headphones for my entertainment center without waking everyone up lol.

8. tripleh3lix
    *BUMP* because I don't want to make another thread, anyone actually test both and can compare and contrast between the two?