V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #15,827 of 23,366
Quote:
I'M BAAAACCCKKK!

I am back in America after a long mission in UK, Europe and more to expand V-MODA and finish development of the roadmap. I had to really laser focus and not be distracted by social media and the likes as I was in Italy learning Italian and in Europe working hard on setting up operations including hiring new staff and setting up the office. It was tough and challenging, it is a whole other long story.

I'll give more updates soon and I'll start to be more active on Head-Fi over the coming weeks as I need some input on future products!

XL CUSHION UPDATE
Believe it or not, we are STILL working on this every day and have gone through several rounds of prototypes and had to change the way we make them to stitching vs heat press.  Now we are doing final acoustics tuning and durability testing as we have never sold a stitched ear cushion like this before. We will start preorders once we have final cost.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned!

It was our 9th year anniversary last week and we couldn't do it without you, I thank each and every one of you for your ideas and support.

Cheers to the future.

-V

omg they look BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely. I would wear them without a doubt.

Aug 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #15,829 of 23,366
I've noticed a lot more of these being worn in the city lately, a lot of women actually. It's a pleasent break from the general monotony.

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #15,830 of 23,366
Told you all it will be September for XL pads :p.

p.s. more color options please :).

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #15,831 of 23,366
Can't wait for those XL pads to be released! 

I'm currently already getting good comfort from the stock pads, but I am always up for MORE comfort! 
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #15,835 of 23,366
Looks quite complicated to manufacture... and changes the looks of the M-100 quite a bit. Not sure yet if thats good as I really like their original design. I guess they won't fit in their case with these pads. On the other hand I don't use the case that often...

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #15,836 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey guys,

Anyone know how much shipping costs are when you buy directly from the V-Moda website?

They always use USPS, so it shouldn't too much if you are in the US.  They shipped my VERZA for like 6 bucks (actually free for me, but it cost them $6.)

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #15,837 of 23,366
They always use USPS, so it shouldn't too much if you are in the US.  They shipped my VERZA for like 6 bucks (actually free for me, but it cost them $6.)

Ah, I'm located in Australia..

Would you know how much that would cost, by any chance?

Thanks.

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #15,840 of 23,366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back