V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jan 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #11,941 of 23,366
Quote:
Another thing to note is I did not get any V-Corks, checked all over but nothing....wouldn't have used them anyway but still..

The missing V-Cork on the opposite side affects the sound, and you won't get the same signature in both cups if you don't have the V-Cork in

They should have been in between your ear cups when you first unboxed them. I know someone else thought they didn't get theirs but they found them.

Jan 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #11,942 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:
Another thing to note is I did not get any V-Corks, checked all over but nothing....wouldn't have used them anyway but still..

The missing V-Cork on the opposite side affects the sound, and you won't get the same signature in both cups if you don't have the V-Cork in

They should have been in between your ear cups when you first unboxed them. I know someone else thought they didn't get theirs but they found them.

Yes but can you actually hear it? I can't.

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #11,943 of 23,366
Guys... I want to upgrade my current portable rig (Clip Zip + E11 + Panasonic RP-HTX7)

Headphones: M100 (looking for best balance between over-ear / compact design / bass and sound quality / portability)
Amp: C&C BH
Amp: ZO2 (maybe)
Source: Sony NWZF806 32GB

I want a decent setup that can last me a long time without having to spend again. Any thoughts on this? Is the C&C BH worth the investment compared to the E11?

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #11,944 of 23,366
Quote:
Guys... I want to upgrade my current portable rig (Clip Zip + E11 + Panasonic RP-HTX7)

Headphones: M100 (looking for best balance between over-ear / compact design / bass and sound quality / portability)
Amp: C&C BH
Amp: ZO2 (maybe)
Source: Sony NWZF806 32GB

I want a decent setup that can last me a long time without having to spend again. Any thoughts on this? Is the C&C BH worth the investment compared to the E11?

What about E12?  I think it could be a fantastic pairing with M-100.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #11,945 of 23,366
Has anybody else tried to order the m-100's since the start of the new year? I ordered mine (matte black) 3 weeks ago and they have been "out of stock, but resupplying and shipping out by the end of the week" every week for the last 3 weeks. At this point, I'm guessing their customer service has no idea when they'll be back in stock.  Has anybody else had a similar experience or know more about whats going on? I'm fiending.

Also, has anybody heard anything about when the boom mics will be made available for sale again? I understand that they were only available with preorders and then taken off market.

Jan 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #11,946 of 23,366
I received my e11 today and it's smaller than I expected. I was very pleased with the sound of the m100's, but now since I paired they with the amp it's amazing! Why would you need a better asbo than the e11? the bass hits hard and deep and the volume can go louder than anyone should listen to. seems like the perfect combo

Jan 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #11,949 of 23,366
Quote:
Has anybody else tried to order the m-100's since the start of the new year? I ordered mine (matte black) 3 weeks ago and they have been "out of stock, but resupplying and shipping out by the end of the week" every week for the last 3 weeks. At this point, I'm guessing their customer service has no idea when they'll be back in stock.  Has anybody else had a similar experience or know more about whats going on? I'm fiending.

Also, has anybody heard anything about when the boom mics will be made available for sale again? I understand that they were only available with preorders and then taken off market.

Where did you order them from?

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #11,950 of 23,366
OK guys here's a vid I just uploaded onto YouTube comparing the M-100 and M-80 form factor and size. Pardon the third rate video quality

If anyone can't view the video please let me know

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #11,951 of 23,366
I received my e11 today and it's smaller than I expected. I was very pleased with the sound of the m100's, but now since I paired they with the amp it's amazing! Why would you need a better asbo than the e11? the bass hits hard and deep and the volume can go louder than anyone should listen to. seems like the perfect combo
I hear the slightest hiss in the background of my E11.

I ordered my matte black straight From V-MODA and received three days later on free shipping. Did you order from amazon?

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #11,954 of 23,366
Today, i was standing in line for a schedule change(because we just got our schedule for the next semester) while listening to music with my m100's. Then a guy with ath-m50's walks up behind me and stands behind me waiting in line. He then glances at me, then my headphones and says Im mainstream and that v moda sucks. He then proceeds to shake his head then get out of line after 6 people already had lined up behind him and he walks away. I do not know what to say about my encounter with him...

Jan 30, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #11,955 of 23,366
Quote:
Today, i was standing in line for a schedule change(because we just got our schedule for the next semester) while listening to music with my m100's. Then a guy with ath-m50's walks up behind me and stands behind me waiting in line. He then glances at me, then my headphones and says Im mainstream and that v moda sucks. He then proceeds to shake his head then get out of line after 6 people already had lined up behind him and he walks away. I do not know what to say about my encounter with him...

LMAO, the guy must have been into headphones at some point, or just going off of old words.
Next time, flag him down and ask him to take a listen. If he still thinks they sound god-awful, then he's either stubborn, or just listening to his friends
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back