V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #10,171 of 23,366
Mailing Date:12/7/2012
Est. Delivery:N/A
Service:
First Class International (R)
[tr] [/tr]

First Class International means..... what?

Well it's what u selected unfortunately, it's the slowest one

Edit: I think I've figured why this is, I'm assuming you are out of country and I am also assuming that the prices are very close if not the same to ship priority to someone in america as the cheapest one to another contry if that makes sense

Dec 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #10,172 of 23,366
I should get mine this week coming! :D

... Though, am I mad to wrap them up and save them until Christmas? I think I am.

I think partly, I'm worried I will listen to them, and all the hype I've generated will disintergrate.
That said, I may listen and be blown away.

Dec 9, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #10,173 of 23,366
Being that now the matte black m100s say "ships in 2 to 3 weeks"  on amazon now...i wasn't having fuzzy feeling about my december 4th order from vmoda which has been stuck in "awaiting shipment" ever since...so i have reordered from amazon and will have them on tuesday....Guess I need to figure out how to cancel this vmoda order...

bet i'll end up with two m100s shipped to my house before this is all over :-/

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #10,174 of 23,366
Being that now the matte black m100s say "ships in 2 to 3 weeks"  on amazon now...i wasn't having fuzzy feeling about my december 4th order from vmoda which has been stuck in "awaiting shipment" ever since...so i have reordered from amazon and will have them on tuesday....Guess I need to figure out how to cancel this vmoda order...

I believe it's under order details on there website after you log in

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #10,176 of 23,366
Don't See any cancel order options there. looks like its going to take a call.  It's all good though. two is better than none right??? lol  im sure someone here will be happy to reorder from me if i end up with extra. 

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #10,177 of 23,366
Quote:
Don't See any cancel order options there. looks like its going to take a call.  It's all good though. two is better than none right??? lol  im sure someone here will be happy to reorder from me if i end up with extra. 

Or they can put them to the side and send them to me since I got shadows instead of Matte black D:!!! Curse you packing men!!!

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #10,179 of 23,366
Quote:

So wait, are you saying that I will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for my matte black M-100's to be shipped?! 
confused_face(1).gif
mad.gif

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #10,180 of 23,366
that's the way I interpreted that...cause vmoda didn't fulfill my order this past week....but they apparently fulfilled a bunch of peoples...which tells me they very well may have shipped everything they had...amazon JUST got them like yesterday or today cause i had been checking which I'm interpreting as they got them as part of last weeks shipment and just put them out there...

and if amazon is saying 2 weeks now...u may have just been tipped off to when vmoda will start shipping again....but what do i know...im not an interpreter...i just wanted to make sure I got them next week.

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #10,182 of 23,366
Quote:
I wouldn't complain. I actually think the Shadows look better than the Matte black, but then the Pearl Whites look better than the Shadows, but the white headphones wouldn't match anything I wear.

aww. yeah the shadows are okay. but my order is shadow>white>matte.
and even in person, holding the shadows, i don't regret not ordering them.
the v necks look so cheap. and the headband doesn't look or feel too good to me. and those are like the main differences between shadow & matte black lol.
my favorite things about the shadows are: the red cable (i can order separately), and the NICE brushed shields (I can also order separately) =P!

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #10,183 of 23,366
Quote:
the v necks look so cheap. and the headband doesn't look or feel too good to me. and those are like the main differences between shadow & matte black lol.
my favorite things about the shadows are: the red cable (i can order separately), and the NICE brushed shields (I can also order separately) =P!

i fought for hours looking at the pictures...and the white ones looked better in pictures...but with Val saying he preferred the matte black...and the possibilty of matte plates coming "cough" ORANGE "cough" I had to go matte black...ultimately its more customizable cause...its all black...i don't think any other plate looks good on the white ones outside of the chrome and the silver it comes with.

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #10,184 of 23,366
Quote:

:O I didn't even know you could order the shields like that... I have ordered a red audio only cable too.

I do like the red accents though too. 
I hope they don't look cheap to me but it did cross my mind after closer inspection on pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back