V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 28, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #5,626 of 23,366
Quote:
okay but 2 shields total correct. Please guide me through this. So I would want the silver shields with the custom logo, and the gunmetal without the custom logo. Now how can I ensure that is what the results will be? Thanks.

You get the shields that come with the color of headphone you choose (white, matte and shadow each have their own color shield), with no design on it, and then the extra custom shields with your logo.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #5,627 of 23,366
Quote:
okay but 2 shields total correct. Please guide me through this. So I would want the silver shields with the custom logo, and the gunmetal without the custom logo. Now how can I ensure that is what the results will be? Thanks.

When the order is submitted and accepted, it should show every option you choose and it should show the filename of the image you uploaded as the custom engraving.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #5,629 of 23,366
Quote:
When the order is submitted and accepted, it should show every option you choose and it should show the filename of the image you uploaded as the custom engraving.

It shows the color of the shields but if you get two can you not pick 2 different colors? How would I go about that and how do I know which of the shields the custom engraving will be on?

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #5,630 of 23,366
Quote:
It shows the color of the shields but if you get two can you not pick 2 different colors? How would I go about that and how do I know which of the shields the custom engraving will be on?

You only get one set of custom shields.  One set is the standard shields that come with the headphones.

Quote:
I honestly don't care about the custom shields. Are they mandatory for these preorders?

Thanks.

An engraving is not mandatory.  You can just choose a second color if you prefer.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #5,631 of 23,366
Quote:
You only get one set of custom shields.  One set is the standard shields that come with the headphones.

An engraving is not mandatory.  You can just choose a second color if you prefer.

Okay. How do I know what the standard color is for the headphones? Does it say. So essentially you can pick one set of shields whatever color you want with a custom logo, and the other color is stock? But what color is stock? Thanks so much

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #5,632 of 23,366
Quote:
Okay. How do I know what the standard color is for the headphones? Does it say. So essentially you can pick one set of shields whatever color you want with a custom logo, and the other color is stock? But what color is stock? Thanks so much

Color for default shields that COME WITH the headphones.

Matte Black - Matte Black
Shadow - Brushed Black
White Silver - Silver

And you CANNOT customize these.

BTW, update on estimated shipping times for these. I live in New York, but I will be travelling for most of September, so I emailed V-MODA about when the expected ship date would be. It would kill me to be in Florida and see that my headphones are waiting for me in New York with a week to go before returning home. Anyway, David at V-MODA said his best guess is early October. I'll post the email if you guys really need proof.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #5,633 of 23,366
Quote:

For the Shadow theme it's brushed black metal (vertically brushed), for the white colour I believe it's matte silver, for matte black the shields are just matte black.

And yes, the second pair of shields you can choose are the ones that can be made custom.

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #5,637 of 23,366
Quote:
It says "something wet wrong. Your order details are incomplete or invalid. Please email store@v-moda.com for assistance." This happens when I pressed "proceed to payment"

You may have missed something on the order form.  Might wanna try double checking everything.  I think you might have to switch the V-Moda artwork slot to none, instead of blank? Maybe?

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #5,638 of 23,366
Quote:
No proof needed, I'm not surprised in the least.

I wanted these before I went on a 2 month work trip, guess it's not going to happen... I, like you, am not surprised.

If Val reads this: I'm not getting custom shields, send mine right away! :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back