V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 3, 2012 at 7:22 AM Post #7,036 of 23,366
Scrypt: I too was ready to pronounce a valid retort to your own abbreviated tort of sorts.  Yet after the secret meeting in the basement of my brain I could not fulfill such prophecy, realizing the capitalization of the 12th letter of the alphabet in my own namesake was excessively foreboding.  The comma rich environment with which you dwell is equally intimidating.  With brief reverie I welcome the elongated cunctation. But for now the pelagic openness of the blue underworld is calling.  We shall meet again.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #7,038 of 23,366
There y'all go, operating on this waaay higher intellectual level, while I just point and laugh when something farts.

Nah, just kidding, I just personally gave up on the thesaurus about the time that my local peers gave me dull looks when I used the word "copacetic." Ironically, it seems people in here are getting along and having a merry 'ol time, and I'm happy to see that and the progress Val and the M-100 has made. Also, I am now hungry, for some reason. For trout, no worries largemouth Bass. :wink:

My reluctance for joining in flavored bandying may also be influenced by that time in a freshman highschool presentation where I said "fatty-goo'd" instead of fatigued...

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #7,039 of 23,366
Dont stop - seriously.

I have barely a clue what unfolding but its intoxicating.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #7,040 of 23,366
Oh yes, please don't hold back the literary brain food! My eyes have not the same capacity limits as my stomach, and I would applaud any chefs contributing to this potluck buffet!

:D

Edit: I would also like to solicit more sumptuous spoken succor suited, supremely, to surcease my somewhat stunted self-imposed study of... speaking bravely with carefully selected, higher inflection language.

I am also working on becoming more succinct, but that is even harder when one loves words :wink:

Feels good, like singing :)

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #7,041 of 23,366
Quote:
Dont stop - seriously.

I have barely a clue what unfolding but its intoxicating.

This describes what I felt when I read what's above. Man, I miss those high school days. Don't get vocabulary like that around my parts anymore.

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #7,043 of 23,366
Oct 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #7,046 of 23,366
how much more then your sons hobby of rampant destruction of cellular devices?

Lol You're thinking of Craigster (lab dog profile pic). This reminds me of the Blend-Tech videos, such as this one: http://youtu.be/fLreo24WYeQ

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #7,047 of 23,366
Foonts who picked up the matte black M100s with orange cables and caps might choose to wear this fetus:*

-------

* Someone else might say this baby, but the shoe's custom-made and hasn't actually been birthed.

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #7,049 of 23,366
Quote:
Foonts who picked up the matte black M100s with orange cables and caps might choose to wear this fetus:*

-------

* Normally, I might say this baby, but the shoe's custom-made and hasn't actually been born yet.

Looks like an Allen Edmonds McAllister, but I cannot be certain. I wear a black Strand and walnut Sanford. Both great shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back