V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #6,724 of 23,366
OPENING CEREMONY 
We just got the cartons and I opened up the boxes with the team!  I'll post the video later today or tomorrow.

HANDWRITTEN NOTE - I NEED YOUR "HEAD-FI HANDLES" 
I decided not to just sign a pre-printed paper, but I wanted to personalize each with a short note.  But, I need to match your order name/# to your handle.  

Please e-mail us the following:

Email: support@v-moda.com 
SUBJECT: VTFORDER [ORDER#] [HEADFIHANDLENAME]
Body: Freedom of speech or anything you want in the note!

AND I'M OFF...
if I don't get to post much this week it is because I am testing EVERY unit and writing EVERYBODY a short hand-written thank you note vs. just printing something and signing on the line.  This isn't easy, but this is the first "semi-open source" headphone, so I feel it is my duty!  

CIAO!

Sep 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #6,728 of 23,366
Would be funny if some1 decided to do a really bad prank and the first box you open up is filled with Beats Studios LOLOL. Would love to see the face if something like that would happen.

Sep 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #6,730 of 23,366
Quote:
Would be funny if some1 decided to do a really bad prank and the first box you open up is filled with Beats Studios LOLOL. Would love to see the face if something like that would happen.

You are evil and should be shot in the foot for even JOKING about that.

... ButIlaughed. 
redface.gif

Sep 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #6,732 of 23,366
Quote:
Same here!  Canadian birthday buddies yay!

Now that I think about it maybe I should have opted for a Libra motif on my custom shields.

Sep 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #6,734 of 23,366
Quote:
OPENING CEREMONY 
We just got the cartons and I opened up the boxes with the team!  I'll post the video later today or tomorrow.

HANDWRITTEN NOTE - I NEED YOUR "HEAD-FI HANDLES" 
I decided not to just sign a pre-printed paper, but I wanted to personalize each with a short note.  But, I need to match your order name/# to your handle.  

Please e-mail us the following:

Email: support@v-moda.com 
SUBJECT: VTFORDER [ORDER#] [HEADFIHANDLENAME]
Body: Freedom of speech or anything you want in the note!

AND I'M OFF...
if I don't get to post much this week it is because I am testing EVERY unit and writing EVERYBODY a short hand-written thank you note vs. just printing something and signing on the line.  This isn't easy, but this is the first "semi-open source" headphone, so I feel it is my duty!  

CIAO!

Aaaand you're super fantastic, dude. V-Moda for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back