V-MODA Hardware Review Program
Sep 30, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #34 of 41
Application submitted! Hopefully I can be part of the M200 review Tour. The M100 was my first serious venture into the wonderful world of musical enjoyment via headphones. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oct 1, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #36 of 41
Hey everyone, we're going to be shipping out review units starting next week so keep an eye on your DMs in the next few days :) If you don't get in this time around, don't worry! There will be plenty more opportunities in the future to experience our products as a part of this program and we'll keep all applicants on file so no need to worry about re-applying.

Oct 2, 2020 at 1:09 AM Post #37 of 41
Signed up. Loved my M80 and M100 so interested to see what you are doing now.

Oct 4, 2020 at 7:33 AM Post #38 of 41
Signed up.

Got an m80 roughly 10 years ago, used it for two days, enjoyed them, but had a few deal breakers that caused me to return them. Always had good opinion of vmoda despite the cans not fitting the need I got them for at the time. Definitely interested in seeing what's available

Oct 7, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #39 of 41
First round of invites has gone out. Another round will be going out in the near future! As a reminder, if you didn't get in to one of these two tests we are conducting your information will be already registered with us for future product review flights! Thank you so much everyone for your interest in helping us further develop our products. <3

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #41 of 41
I submitted mine as well. Very interested in the latest product.
Multiple awards on my Crossfades seem quite tough to beat!
I am hoping i get the chance to audition & share my impressions on the latest V-modas.
Cheers everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back