V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Nov 3, 2016 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 293

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA
FORZA UNVEILED, FINALLY!

This a dedicated thread for the new Forza (Sport), Forza Metallo and Forza Metallo Wireless in-ear headphones. 

Here, everybody can discuss everything feedback, pics, questions and future reviews!

I'll start by linking to the first review of Forza (sport) model as well as posting a pic and link to our press release.

Each of the Forza has a slightly unique sound signature because of the material or wireless amp/circuitry, more details to come...

Forza Metallo Wireless

Forza Metallo Wired (Hi-Res Audio)

FIRST REVIEW FORZA (SPORT VERSION)

http://www.digitaltrends.com/headphone-reviews/v-moda-forza-review/

More to come!

Nov 3, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 293
Android volume control?! What, do you want my money?! I'm glad you guys came around. I might have to try one of the wired models next to my Sennheiser Momentums.

I'm not sure I'm in the market for a wireless in-ear, but am interested to know if those have the aptX codec. Was disappointed when I went from iPhone back to Android & the CFW's sound took a huge hit due to the AAC/aptX incompatibility. 

Nov 3, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #3 of 293
Good stuff.  Just posted in the other thread.  

Hoping it's as energetic sounding as the ZN.  Need the Wireless pair.  Are they expected in December for all territories? I'm in the UK - will Amazon have supply in time?

Nov 3, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 293
Does the Qualcomm chip mean that Forza supports AptX?

Nov 4, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #5 of 293
Awesome! Anxious to hear feedback on the wireless Metallo. Hoping for an in-ear M-100. If there's a pre-order offer I'll jump in :wink:. Heck, I'd be happy to test a pair pre-release and provide feedback. I convinced three of my friends to buy the M-100 and they all love it.

Nov 5, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #7 of 293
I asked V-MODA on instagram regarding UK availability on Amazon UK and they replied confirming the plan for them to Be available on Amazon in December as well, as I thought it was Dec via their own website only.

Nov 20, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #15 of 293
Cool. Put an order in through Amazon for the metallo see how they compare to the zn. Ultimately I'm really wanting the wireless forza for convenience though but looks like they're going to be Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back