V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Nov 29, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #47 of 293

Extremely similar.  Probably doesn't get the sub bass quite as good as the Zn, but that's likely a function of the smaller drivers in the Forza.  But really, it's hard to even hear that frequency when you're being active at the gym or running.

Thanks for the write up on the earlier page.  I still want to hear them but judging by your comments, I'll prob still side for the ZN seeing as they're no real benefit to having the Forza Metallo.  I def want to get the Forza wireless though for the gym/day to day and then coupled with the ZN for a wired pair.

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #48 of 293
  Thanks for the write up on the earlier page.  I still want to hear them but judging by your comments, I'll prob still side for the ZN seeing as they're no real benefit to having the Forza Metallo.  I def want to get the Forza wireless though for the gym/day to day and then the ZN as a wired pair.

If you're going to get two pairs, that's the best pairing IMO.  I'll be grabbing a pair of Wireless when they release as well...even more convenience!

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #49 of 293

If you're going to get two pairs, that's the best pairing IMO.  I'll be grabbing a pair of Wireless when they release as well...even more convenience!

Yeah I have the ZN already but want a wireless pair for gym, was waiting on the apple airpods (which I may still buy out of curiosity) but when I caught wind of the Forza Wireless, I just know sound wise they're going to be more to my liking than Apple's offering.

Nov 30, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #50 of 293
Do you guys think Forza Metallo Wireless + M-100 or the Crossfade Wireless by itself would be a better option? I'll be using the wireless capability of both for podcasts, but I want awesome wireless sound for running/working out as well.

Nov 30, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #51 of 293
  Yeah I have the ZN already but want a wireless pair for gym, was waiting on the apple airpods (which I may still buy out of curiosity) but when I caught wind of the Forza Wireless, I just know sound wise they're going to be more to my liking than Apple's offering.

Keep in mind AirPods are designed for convenience and not sound quality. As far as hands-on reviews I've heard they sound exactly like the EarPods but I assume they'll be slightly better. Go Forza if you value sound.

Nov 30, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #54 of 293
Yeah they look a little odd i guess but for sound quality I have wired pairs, only want a wireless pair for the gym (rowing and weights) so the airpods prob have the advantage of being truely 'wireless'.  I rememeber I had the powerbeats 2 wireless for gym and they were ok but the wire was annoying as hell.

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #55 of 293
  Yeah they look a little odd i guess but for sound quality I have wired pairs, only want a wireless pair for the gym (rowing and weights) so the airpods prob have the advantage of being truely 'wireless'.  I rememeber I had the powerbeats 2 wireless for gym and they were ok but the wire was annoying as hell.

AirPods really aren't ideal for the gym either. They're more so designed for Siri and calls. You can listen to music on them but they may not stay in your ears during heavy cardio. That being said the EarPods do a decent job fitting in most ears. If you do get the AirPods be sure to post your experience.

Back on topic: for me at least I'm going to either have to deal with the Crossfade Wireless only being moderately comfortable for about a half-hour like the M-100 or go the route of grabbing the Forza Metallo Wireless. As good as the deal on the Crossfade Wireless is right now, i feel like I might be wise going the latter route if I know the comfort of the Crossfade Wireless is going to bother me all day. The next V-MODA over-ears should really get a new more comfortable design. The stock pads would have a fine design if the inside of the earcup was redesigned.

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #56 of 293
I'll let you know how they are in the gym, no one knows yet what they sound or fit like in the gym environment. I don't expect them to fall out with rowing or weights, a possibility with running. I just have a pet peeve with wireless earphones having wires lol.

I had the cross fade wireless and like the m100 they get hot obviously if you're wearing them for long periods. If that's a worry then the choice is pretty clear imo.

Now wish Amazon will get the forza wireless soon so I can put an order in.

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #57 of 293
I'll let you know how they are in the gym, no one knows yet what they sound or fit like in the gym environment. I don't expect them to fall out with rowing or weights, a possibility with running. I just have a pet peeve with wireless earphones having wires lol.

I had the cross fade wireless and like the m100 they get hot obviously if you're wearing them for long periods. If that's a worry then the choice is pretty clear imo.

Now wish Amazon will get the forza wireless soon so I can put an order in.

They fit me quite well. Honestly I think I could exercise in them with zero issues, but not everybody is as lucky if their fit isn't as tight. If the EarPods fit you fine the AirPods should fit the same or better. 

It's a shame for me because I can deal with some M-100 discomfort for a workout but for going wirelessly I want a pair I can comfortably wear for all audio needs for extended periods. I'm a proud V-MODA user but unfortunately I'm considering auditioning the Beats Solo3 to see if they're more comfortable. After a while with the regular and XL pads it feels like my ear is pressing against metal, which is the driver. (Funnily enough, as I typed that "Love the Way You Lie" came on and specifically Rihanna's vocal "I love the way it hurts" 
rolleyes.gif
.) Sucks because for the price I could be upgrading to the Crossfade Wireless, but my ears don't agree with the ergonomic design and I'm lying to myself thinking that the CFW will be more comfortable unless somebody here can confirm they did make some changes 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back