V moda crossfade m100
Jun 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

FlobHobNob

100+ Head-Fier
When are these coming out, what will the price be, and are you guys excited for them?  If they are like an over ear m80, they should be incredibly good headphones. What are your guys opinions?

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #2 of 7
Release is like early July if everything goes as planned, priced at $299. There's a big thread on them in the portable section. There's a chance we see more info being released today.

Jun 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 7
Release is like early July if everything goes as planned, priced at $299. There's a big thread on them in the portable section. There's a chance we see more info being released today.

Yeah, I'm really interested. Do you think that you could post a link to that thread for me. I'd like to hear as much about it as I can?

Dec 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
I love my crossfade lp's especially since im a basshead. Do you think buying the m100's would be a good choice for me?

I dont really think that the m100's are really that bass heavy. They are supposed to be an over the ear version of the m80's, correct me if I'm wrong but I would check out some of the bass head buyer giudes here.  I do know however that the ultrasone pro 900 is a bass monster as well as the sony xb1000. You might have to ask someone who has more experience in bass heavy cans than I though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back