V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
Sep 23, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #376 of 467
Looks awesome, Val. I look forward to seeing if mine turned out well. Still not sure if I should open up the Bass Freq or not. Got those instead of the Faders.

Quote:
Here is one of the first custom M-80s we just made:

Sep 24, 2011 at 4:59 AM Post #377 of 467

Quote:
Looks awesome, Val. I look forward to seeing if mine turned out well. Still not sure if I should open up the Bass Freq or not. Got those instead of the Faders.

Apologies as we will send the Faders, give the Bass Freqs to a friend... they are discontinued so we are just letting them go now.

VTF?   VTF?
We are including RANDOM objects for free with each order, even if you aren't a head-fier with "VTF?".  This is why you got the Bass Freq randomly.   Once in a while, we'll even give something HUGE even with a small order.  Like a V-MODA James Trussart guitar for buying a fittings replacement.  We're always innovating, thanks for the support.

cheers!

-v

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #378 of 467

I got some mints too... They tasted good :D...
Quote:
Apologies as we will send the Faders, give the Bass Freqs to a friend... they are discontinued so we are just letting them go now.

VTF?   VTF?
We are including RANDOM objects for free with each order, even if you aren't a head-fier with "VTF?".  This is why you got the Bass Freq randomly.   Once in a while, we'll even give something HUGE even with a small order.  Like a V-MODA James Trussart guitar for buying a fittings replacement.  We're always innovating, thanks for the support.

cheers!

-v

Sep 24, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #380 of 467

Val, that's awesome. I wasn't sure about the Bass Freqs, which is the only reason why I mentioned that I got those. I had no idea. The M-80's have continued to be freakin' awesome, and the random freebies are just awesome. I'm using awesome way too much as an adjective. Still, appreciate the info, glad I went through and bought them. =D

Quote:

VTF?   VTF?

cheers!

-v

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:28 AM Post #381 of 467
So any Singaporeans or anyone not from the US that has bought the M-80's? I read that the US$35 expedited shipping, is strictly for the shipping only and that i would have to incur any extra tax or whatnot that the Singapore side charges. Does anyone know how much extra besides the shipping they will be charging? Also, how long would the shipping take? Thank you so so so much for answering!

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #382 of 467

Quote:
I got some mints too... They tasted good :D...

did you? 
biggrin.gif

you must review them now

Quote:
Hey Val, what's 'VTF?', does is it stand for V-moda's Totally-random Freebies?

I thought he used it as in What?! with a V 
ph34r.gif

Sep 24, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #383 of 467
I got my custom plates today; however, I didn't get the Faders and they kind of messed up the color I wanted. Although black isn't that bad, I asked for red.

Sep 24, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #386 of 467
Not for me because I live in California. There's an free shipping option for me. But, you said you live outside the US so I'm not sure. 

Sep 24, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #387 of 467

It cost me £40 in the UK for taxes & UPS 'handling charge', or whatever they call it 
blink.gif

Paid that on Friday so hopefully it'll turn up monday...with guitar 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
So any Singaporeans or anyone not from the US that has bought the M-80's? I read that the US$35 expedited shipping, is strictly for the shipping only and that i would have to incur any extra tax or whatnot that the Singapore side charges. Does anyone know how much extra besides the shipping they will be charging? Also, how long would the shipping take? Thank you so so so much for answering!

Sep 24, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #388 of 467
It cost me £40 in the UK for taxes & UPS 'handling charge', or whatever they call it 
blink.gif

Paid that on Friday so hopefully it'll turn up monday...with guitar 
biggrin.gif

So on top of the extra US$35 shipping, you had to pay the extra £40? Anyway, good luck dude! I hope they send Me some super awesome freebies if I buy too!

Sep 25, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #389 of 467

Quote:
So on top of the extra US$35 shipping, you had to pay the extra £40? Anyway, good luck dude! I hope they send Me some super awesome freebies if I buy too!

ACTUALLY WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS, I WANT EVERYBODY ELSE TO DECIDE FOR US!  

But, back to the subject at hand... M-80 and sound!  VTF? is mainly for yet another product coming soon (yup, faders).

-v

Sep 25, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #390 of 467
I actually have been having problems with the cord itself. It becomes all stiff and often tangles. Maybe a picture would help explain what I mean; unless someone knows what I'm saying. They form loops where you have to unwind and it becomes annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back