V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
post-7774759
Post #376 of 467

SemperMalum

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
13
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Posts
178
Likes
13
Looks awesome, Val. I look forward to seeing if mine turned out well. Still not sure if I should open up the Bass Freq or not. Got those instead of the Faders.
 
Quote:
Here is one of the first custom M-80s we just made:
 

 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777207
Post #377 of 467

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
366
Joined
May 2, 2006
Posts
1,199
Likes
366


Quote:
Looks awesome, Val. I look forward to seeing if mine turned out well. Still not sure if I should open up the Bass Freq or not. Got those instead of the Faders.
 

Apologies as we will send the Faders, give the Bass Freqs to a friend... they are discontinued so we are just letting them go now.
 
VTF?   VTF?
We are including RANDOM objects for free with each order, even if you aren't a head-fier with "VTF?".  This is why you got the Bass Freq randomly.   Once in a while, we'll even give something HUGE even with a small order.  Like a V-MODA James Trussart guitar for buying a fittings replacement.  We're always innovating, thanks for the support.
 
cheers!
 
-v
 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777335
Post #378 of 467

EveTan

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,992
Reaction score
110
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Posts
3,992
Likes
110

I got some mints too... They tasted good :D...
Quote:
Apologies as we will send the Faders, give the Bass Freqs to a friend... they are discontinued so we are just letting them go now.
 
VTF?   VTF?
We are including RANDOM objects for free with each order, even if you aren't a head-fier with "VTF?".  This is why you got the Bass Freq randomly.   Once in a while, we'll even give something HUGE even with a small order.  Like a V-MODA James Trussart guitar for buying a fittings replacement.  We're always innovating, thanks for the support.
 
cheers!
 
-v
 


 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777470
Post #380 of 467

SemperMalum

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
13
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Posts
178
Likes
13

Val, that's awesome. I wasn't sure about the Bass Freqs, which is the only reason why I mentioned that I got those. I had no idea. The M-80's have continued to be freakin' awesome, and the random freebies are just awesome. I'm using awesome way too much as an adjective. Still, appreciate the info, glad I went through and bought them. =D
 
Quote:
Apologies as we will send the Faders, give the Bass Freqs to a friend... they are discontinued so we are just letting them go now.
 
VTF?   VTF?
We are including RANDOM objects for free with each order, even if you aren't a head-fier with "VTF?".  This is why you got the Bass Freq randomly.   Once in a while, we'll even give something HUGE even with a small order.  Like a V-MODA James Trussart guitar for buying a fittings replacement.  We're always innovating, thanks for the support.
 
cheers!
 
-v
 


 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777741
Post #381 of 467

Turbine Guy

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Posts
28
Likes
10
So any Singaporeans or anyone not from the US that has bought the M-80's? I read that the US$35 expedited shipping, is strictly for the shipping only and that i would have to incur any extra tax or whatnot that the Singapore side charges. Does anyone know how much extra besides the shipping they will be charging? Also, how long would the shipping take? Thank you so so so much for answering!
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777750
Post #382 of 467

JamesMcProgger

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
6,552
Reaction score
185
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Posts
6,552
Likes
185
     Share This Post       
post-7777864
Post #383 of 467

EveTan

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,992
Reaction score
110
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Posts
3,992
Likes
110
I got my custom plates today; however, I didn't get the Faders and they kind of messed up the color I wanted. Although black isn't that bad, I asked for red.
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777925
Post #384 of 467

Turbine Guy

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Posts
28
Likes
10


Quote:
I got my custom plates today; however, I didn't get the Faders and they kind of messed up the color I wanted. Although black isn't that bad, I asked for red.


Did you have to pay for extra shipping because your faceplates came seperately?
 
     Share This Post       
post-7777969
Post #386 of 467

EveTan

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,992
Reaction score
110
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Posts
3,992
Likes
110
Not for me because I live in California. There's an free shipping option for me. But, you said you live outside the US so I'm not sure. 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7778294
Post #387 of 467

kevski

New Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Posts
6
Likes
0

It cost me £40 in the UK for taxes & UPS 'handling charge', or whatever they call it 

Paid that on Friday so hopefully it'll turn up monday...with guitar 

 
Quote:
So any Singaporeans or anyone not from the US that has bought the M-80's? I read that the US$35 expedited shipping, is strictly for the shipping only and that i would have to incur any extra tax or whatnot that the Singapore side charges. Does anyone know how much extra besides the shipping they will be charging? Also, how long would the shipping take? Thank you so so so much for answering!


 
 
     Share This Post       
post-7778675
Post #388 of 467

Turbine Guy

New Head-Fier
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Posts
28
Likes
10
It cost me £40 in the UK for taxes & UPS 'handling charge', or whatever they call it 

Paid that on Friday so hopefully it'll turn up monday...with guitar 

 


 
So on top of the extra US$35 shipping, you had to pay the extra £40? Anyway, good luck dude! I hope they send Me some super awesome freebies if I buy too!
 
     Share This Post       
post-7779251
Post #389 of 467

valkolton

Sponsor: V-MODA
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
366
Joined
May 2, 2006
Posts
1,199
Likes
366


Quote:
So on top of the extra US$35 shipping, you had to pay the extra £40? Anyway, good luck dude! I hope they send Me some super awesome freebies if I buy too!



 
ACTUALLY WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS, I WANT EVERYBODY ELSE TO DECIDE FOR US!  
 
But, back to the subject at hand... M-80 and sound!  VTF? is mainly for yet another product coming soon (yup, faders).
 
-v
 
     Share This Post       
post-7779783
Post #390 of 467

EveTan

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
3,992
Reaction score
110
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Posts
3,992
Likes
110
I actually have been having problems with the cord itself. It becomes all stiff and often tangles. Maybe a picture would help explain what I mean; unless someone knows what I'm saying. They form loops where you have to unwind and it becomes annoying.
 
     Share This Post       

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top