V-Moda Crossfade M-100 vs AKG K267 by Tiesto
Jun 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DeeToti

100+ Head-Fier
I have been to the V-Moda Crossfade M-100 appreciation thread and to the AKG K267 by Tiesto appreciation thread, and I found out that on both of them people were looking for a thread to compare and discuss about them. So, this the place to do it!

Also, I am looking for a new headphone and I can't choose which one, between the M-100 and the K267, should I buy,

Any help, thoughts, comparisons, suggestions...

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
I have been to the V-Moda Crossfade M-100 appreciation thread and to the AKG K267 by Tiesto appreciation thread, and I found out that on both of them people were looking for a thread to compare and discuss about them. So, this the place to do it!

Also, I am looking for a new headphone and I can't choose which one, between the M-100 and the K267, should I buy,

Any help, thoughts, comparisons, suggestions...

I just ordered a K167. I really liked the sound signature when I tried them on. Probably K267 sounds lot better. Only problem is: All Tiesto series are a little fragile. Do not consider them for carrying around.

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #3 of 4
I have seen lots of people on the K267 thread talking about the build quality, some say it is pretty good because of the metal parts, and some say it is kinda ****ty.
That is one of the things I like on the M-100, it is all metal, very durable

Jun 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #4 of 4
I guess it is :
Durability and sound quality Vs adjustable bass boost and Sound quality
Hey guys I can't decide, help me plz!! I need a few more opinions before deciding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back