V-Moda Crossfade LP
Apr 13, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #76 of 129
Quote:
Are the LP's worth getting? I've been looking around and reading a lot about them. Lots of people say that the LP2 are better than the LP's. Can anyone confirm that?

Eh, they could have better sound clarity with Dubstep.

P.S. IF YOU ARE INTO TRAP GET THESE NOW THEY ARE GREAT FOR TRAP.

Apr 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #80 of 129
They are bass heavy, Dark , somewhat natural/clear, meh soundstage, slightly reccessed and have great isolation.
Good for EDM, Rock and Pop. Bad for Jazz, Folk, Classical(Not that bad) and for DJ use.

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #82 of 129
I've owned the V-MODA Crossfade LP's since early December now and I've loved them. I actually purchased them for $75 on Amazon on Cyber Monday. For this price they are fantastic and sound decent for a range of sounds. I listen to chillstep and some older rock. My next pair of headphones are the Sennheiser HD 650s with an Alo International DAC/amp. Anyone interested in the v-modas - try them to see if they match your taste. I'd recommend them. As for the low amount of hype on the site over the cans, its probably due to the bass-heavy reputation people have created for them.

Apr 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #83 of 129
I've had my Vmoda Crossfade LP for over a year. The sound is very full with strong but not overpowering bass and excellent treble without being sparkly like the Audio Technica Ath AD700 or Koss Pro 4AA. The first time i wore them it was like putting an entire room on my head that was alive with the lush warm yet water refreshing clarity of some amazing speakers which made the whole world around me disappear. 

May 1, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #84 of 129
Quote:
I've had my Vmoda Crossfade LP for over a year. The sound is very full with strong but not overpowering bass and excellent treble without being sparkly like the Audio Technica Ath AD700 or Koss Pro 4AA. The first time i wore them it was like putting an entire room on my head that was alive with the lush warm yet water refreshing clarity of some amazing speakers which made the whole world around me disappear. 

That was quite a poetic description of sound. Thanks.

May 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #85 of 129
Quote:
Are the LP's worth getting? I've been looking around and reading a lot about them. Lots of people say that the LP2 are better than the LP's. Can anyone confirm that?

I just snagged a pair for $90 off Amazon...............will get them Friday and post up over the weekend.  For $90 I have a feeling they will be an excellent value.  I'm a serious basshead and needed a good quality phone (build quality is supposed to be superb) for outdoor work.  These should fit that bill. 

May 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM Post #86 of 129

I just snagged a pair for $90 off Amazon...............will get them Friday and post up over the weekend.  For $90 I have a feeling they will be an excellent value.  I'm a serious basshead and needed a good quality phone (build quality is supposed to be superb) for outdoor work.  These should fit that bill. 

you wont be disappointed than... i assure you. i however got the LP2 s after having the LPs for a few weeks and they havent skipped a beat in a year and a half. better clarity than the LP

May 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #88 of 129

Have had these for weeks now, using for my portable setup for yard work and running and they are well worth the $90 I paid. Stepping up to the M-100's which will be here by next weekend so probably will be selling these but want to do a compare directly with the M-100's side by side, should be interesting.

These things are built like tanks, handle whatever power you throw at them and are pretty comfy. I am in line for the XL pads if and when they ever come out.

May 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #89 of 129
I borrowed my friends pair V-Moda LP's and they were pretty cool. The bass was pleasant but felt slightly muddy on some tracks, but that might have been because of my EQ Setting. However, compared to the sound of my (retired) Roc Nation Aviators, the sound of the V-Moda LP's felt laid back, my Aviators didn't provide the punchy bass that the V-Moda's did though. V-Moda's are probably a bass heads delight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back