Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 11, 2015 at 4:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jackgopack4

New Head-Fier
Hey all, I bought these here and want to sell them here too. Looking for $40 plus shipping, carrier of your choice.

They've served me well, and still sound perfect. They have a few cosmetic blemishes, but they still are completely sturdy; no structural damage.

I currently have custom shields on as you can see in the pictures, but I can put the black ones back on for you. If you don't want the CAKE blue shields, let me know because I'll keep them.

Comes with one-button cord for Android or iOS. Also comes with carrying case.

Ask me anything about them or feel free to make an offer. Need a little extra cash and these are my secondary phones.

Blemishes listed as follows: a few scrapes on the headband, small crack on front of left ear cup chrome. Custom shields installed, comes with originals and tool with four extra screws. small scrape above the vent of one of the original shields and a handful of hairline surface scuffs. Cord is in near-perfect condition. Small scuffs on exterior of carrying case. All blemishes are cosmetic only; headphones still sound flawless and are sturdy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread