UTWS5 lack of support, no ANC nor LHDC v3 that was promised.
Oct 12, 2022 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jdorman12

New Head-Fier
I have bought Fiio products through the years, but the support and lack of firmware updates and implementation of the UTWS5 makes me never want to buy another product. The Qcc5141 has multiple features and no development, anc, settings, even bluetooth codec selection has been implemented in the software.

Oct 18, 2022 at 8:59 AM Post #2 of 2
I have bought Fiio products through the years, but the support and lack of firmware updates and implementation of the UTWS5 makes me never want to buy another product. The Qcc5141 has multiple features and no development, anc, settings, even bluetooth codec selection has been implemented in the software.
Bluetooth codec selection up to aptx adaptive is available. No, ANC, but there is transparency mode. That was from a software update, so they Updating the software with some things, just may not be what you were looking for in particular. First and foremost the utws5 is to push the level of wireless iem listening by allowing for high level iems to be used, far beyond what you can get with a traditional tws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back