Completely CRAZY review ofthe 64 audio u12t IEMs
Dec 27, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #16 of 17
Wow. I skipped to the end of the earphones review because I thought it seemed a bit contrived, but his "Explanation of my Treatment" is true art. Frightening and amazing and honest. Not the most refined art, but art nonetheless.
The explanation of the video has a blurb from his psychiatrist (as well as one from himself), which is worth reading.

I honestly wish there were more art (and music in particular) that is this raw and unprocessed. It kind of reminds me of Lightning Bolt's early stuff, Death Grips' Ex-Military, Daniel Johnston, or maybe even a less refined Björk.

I wish this guy well and hope he makes more art.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021 at 8:27 PM Post #17 of 17
This has to be the strangest unboxing EVER - btw the 64 audio u12t's are getting on a bit now. Would you guys still consider them to be potential "end game" iems?

Perhaps some of you are against an all 'balenced armature' design, and would prefer a hybrid with dynamic drivers. Have any of you heard the tia fortes?

I'm assuming the "vestibular raspberries" mentioned in this vid are fake.... unless they are some kind of custom job... anyone know about them?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back